The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Accomodation for Hexwood

It's great to see people already booking for next years weekend! Thanks for that. Could any one who knows of any reasonable hotels/bed and breakfast in the surrounding area, put the address and rates on the forum please so that other members can follow. Remember that June is a popular month and places do get booked up very early.
So far we know of The Guildford Hotel, Premier Inn and Travel Lodge in Guildford. The Manor House Hotel Newlands Corner (nearly booked)There is also the pub The Duke of Wellington near the farm.
Thanks everyone

Re: Accomodation for Hexwood

Unfortunately it looks as if The Guildford Hotel is no longer in business - which is a particular nuisance to me as it's very near the town centre and very handy for people like me who don't have their own transport. I was having a look on the net to see what the position was re booking a room for June so that's how I found out. I tried the telephone number just for good measure, but it's no longer recognised, so I'm presuming that the hotel has closed down permanently. If anyone can recommend any reasonably priced hotels in Guildford town centre, I'd be glad to hear. There are so many listed on the internet that it's difficult to know where to start. Since a lot of the Saturday morning locations will be in the East Horsley area, I wonder if it might be a good idea to try and book a room at the Duke of Wellington?

has anyone got the number for the duke of wellington please?!!!

Yes Kevin - it's 01483-282164

Just to add The Preston Cross Hotel at Little Bookham looks very nice, a little more expensive but is very close to most locations, it works out at £70 per night per person inc full english breakfast and £95 for a twin room all are en-suite, if anyone is interested we maybe able to get a better rate from the manager provided we could secure 10 rooms or more, thier phone number is 01372456642, it also has a train station close by which maybe of help.

4 rooms have been booked via me for 6 members at Duke of Wellington pub in East Horsley.

Should be fun or rather we shall make it so.

Sue

Town/City Fareham

Country United Kingdom