The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hexwood 2010

Hi all,
You should all have received your newsletters about next years Catweazle weekend by now. If anyone has not received it or has had any difficulty downloading it. Please get in touch with us.
Don't miss the early opportunity to get a reduction in the cost of attending the weekend.

Re: Hexwood 2010

hya carol!,
have u got the number of the pub or inn at hexwood at all because i would like 2 book a room 4 the weekend for me and my family....if u could help us with this it would be fantastic

Re: Hexwood 2010

It depends on how much you want to pay and how near the farm really. There is a hotel at Newlands corner called "The Manor" which is very nice, then the pub called "The Duke of Wellington" about a mile from the farm has rooms. If not then Guildford has a hotel and a Premier Inn and Travel Lodge. If I knew that I had enough people to get a block booking I would try to get a reduction in price for everyone at one of the Guildford spots, but I would need a quick response from everyone who hopes to stay overnight and an idea of what is a reasonable tariff for them. The same goes for hiring a coach too. We envisage a coach (if we fill it that is) would cost everyone an extra £10. This would probably be cheaper though than buying petrol to Hertfordshire.
So do let us know by emailing and telling us how many are staying for both days and whether you would prefer a coach for the Sunday or not. Bare in mind that if you book early (by the end of January)you will be saving £5 to start with.