The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Welcome to our new brother Wing Weazle

Wonder upon Wonders another has arrived, another long lost Brother. "WING WEAZLE" please wellcome him, unfortunately he's been off doing his bit for King and Country for our boys in the RAF, he remembers Catweazle from way back and is very keen to join us brothers and sister's and share the "MAGIC",unfortunately his laptop fell out of the plane without a parachutte so he will be writting via mine, let's wellcome him, he can't wait for Hexwood and has already ordered a calender, well what more can I say watch this space everyone!!

Re: Welcome to our new brother Wing Weazle

Welcome wing commander Wingweazle!
Tis wondrous to have a brother who comes from a flying fish!! As long as thou aren't a Norman brother in arms!lol
We look forward to seeing you at nexts years fete, which Gary and I are working on at the moment - and - I might add is looking like it's going to be a great weekend next year. News of which will be with all brothers and sister very soon. As Gary has said we are MISSING a lot of members emails. If you which to be included in all events,and news, PLEASE resend your email if you are NOT receiving the emails from us that you should be!

I am the new brother Wing Weazle, I am very much looking forward to joining you all at Hexwood next year with my good friend Greyweazle,I have been a fan of Catweazle for many years and still have those childhood memories of watching him on sunday afternoons, I would love to hear from anyone who has those memeries to share love to everyone Wing Weazle.

greyweazle
I am the new brother Wing Weazle, I am very much looking forward to joining you all at Hexwood next year with my good friend Greyweazle,I have been a fan of Catweazle for many years and still have those childhood memories of watching him on sunday afternoons, I would love to hear from anyone who has those memeries to share love to everyone Wing Weazle.just a last minute thought my finances don,t allow me to have a go on the on the 50 club but I will certainly be keeping a close eye on it, good luck to all the members who have supported the club.

Hey Wing Weazle, welcome to the club. Tell us more about youself yeah?

Hello Bogweazle, I am a EX-RAF veteran living in Southampton not far from Greyweazle, whom I have known for 20 odd years, we often see each other around and it was only quite recently that Graham told me all about the Catweazle Club, I remember fondly watching the series and am very glad to have joined, I am looking forward to next year and meeting everyone and of course to hopefully meet some of the actors, unfortunatly I donot have a computer and so it is with Graham's kindness he has let me use his, I need quite a bit of help as I am not up with all this modern way of life, however Graham has told me that any correspondence via the forum will be passed onto me and I will have the chance to reply back, maybe one day I will invest in a computer of my own,thank-you Bogweazle for your reply I would love to hear from anyone take care Wing Weazle.