The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 50 CLUB

Having read these posts I can only agree with everything that Carol,Garry and Jurgen have said, firstly I feel for any members who are a victem of this recession, you must look after your own familys first, we all know that when times are hard donating and supporting any clubs etc get put on the back burner, however I can only speak for myself having joined this club I feel that this is one of the few clubs that realy embraces true magic, I can;t think of any other club that quite gives this feeling, in a word it has transformed my life. As many of you know I often speak to Carol and Garry on the tellingbone because I want to see this club move forward and be there for our children, there is nothing like Catweazle on our TV screens today, and if we all say Oh!! so what this club will sink into decline, please!! please don't let this happen, surely with over 1000 members we can show support, even if you feel that the ideas put forward are not what you would like to see.I think Carol and Garry who work hard all year trying to plan and make the magic of Hexwood happen would love your response even if you said things like no I can't afford it or I don't want that can we have what ever, just give this some thought and speak up this is your club, and Geoffrey has given us all magic lets not loose it.

Re: 50 CLUB

Tis done nettlefaces