The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Calendars 2010

Good one Sue I am up for at least two!!

Great idea Sue............I would certainly buy a couple.

Jeff

Being fairly interested in astrology, my mind has now been going into overdrive and thought maybe the weekend could have a zodiac theme.

For following years how about people submitting their own photos that they take each year. I have been sent several by different people ( Debbie, Joerg and Paul) of this years fete and they are brilliant and very good quality that they could be used. The whole calendar thing could then be kept going year after year.

I've logged my thoughts with Carol in an e mail to see what she thinks but if anyone has some ideas along those lines, please let me know

I'd be buying, no question, especially if they were photos from 2009 - that would be the perfect way of re-living the whole thing for the whole year.

And as for the zodiac theme....I suggest a table similar to the 'Remember 1969' that has items of a zodiacal nature. Catweazle found the signs in the most unlikely places so I'm sure all of the members could too.

We are quite happy to progress with another calendar for 2010. We have done two in the past and will be happy to do another if the support for them is there.
I think a calendar would be cheaper to produce than a diary, but again let us know.
Thankyou all though who have replied and with your suggestions.Please keep it going with your views and more ideas if you have them.

A calendar with the zodiac theme is a great idea!
I definitely will buy at least two! I know that my friends Sandra and Elkin are interested in astrology too. So it would be a great gift for christmas!
But if the majority decide on another theme it would be just as well.

Well me and Boggy Jr will certainly have two regardless of design.
Kind regards and best wishes to all
Bogweazle

Count me in as well - I'd buy calendars AND diaries! It might even get some buddies interested in joining our merry band of brothers and sisters in magic as well. Meanwhile, I'll have to rack my brain cell and think of a name or three for these little rubber toads - what a great idea for raising funds. (Ooh, I've thought of a name already ...)