The Official Catweazle Fan Club

Welcome To The Catweazle Fan Club Forum

The Place where fellow Catweazle Fans can get together and discuss anything and everything that is Catweazle or The Catweazle Fan Club and MOST of all make New Friends that have yourself and Catweazle in common, as most of the members know The Catweazle Fan Club was born out of Friendship.

So let`s try and keep the The Catweazle Fan Club in the  tradition it was first Started

PLEASE NOTE

Any thread (or answers) containing an Adult Nature (including  links to other Web-Sites)   , Bad Language, Spam or  Items for Sale and that also includes eBay Items will be Removed A.S.A.P.

If the person/persons persist putting the above threads on this Forum a Ban Will Follow.

Let`s keep Catweazle the way it was back in 1970 in a word "Innocent"

The Official Catweazle Fan Club
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Truly a wonderous day !

I love all the different weazle names it adds to the magic, welcome Runningweazle already looking forward to 2010 lets see if we can get a gang of weazlers for the location tour next year.

Count me in for the locations tour Greyweazle - haven't done them for the past two years and I'd love to go on another nostalgia trip. Bring it on!!
Cheers, Wendyweazle.

Hey Greyweazle
Apparently Carol's christened me Bogweazle due to the toilet roll thing at Hexwood a few weeks ago. Believe me, I've been called much,much worse in my life!!
So hope you all have a brilliant weekend.
Regards
Bogweazle and Bogweazle Jr.

You know what they say Pete " IF THE CAP FITS" it's truly great for us all to have nick names it adds to the magic welcome Bogweazle and to Bogweazle JR, don't forget the bog rolls for next year!!

Next year I'm charging a quid a sheet.And ten bob apiece for a squirt of soap.Ok so I'll not be able to retire on it but I could franchise it out at Glastonbury next year!!
Cheers
Boggy

Hi Pete

If you are in charge of the portaloos, next year can you make sure there is enough water to wash hands with please?

There was from frantic pumping going on trying to extract some to no avail.

Thankfully we bought along some of that gel. Perhaps that might be the answer, a truck load of antispectic gel.

I hired the portaloo via the farm and it cost £120! you would have thought that they could have supplied bog rolls and water!! I am quite disgusted about it, but alas I don't know who to complain too and I do not want to complain via the farm as they have been so good to us. If we have to do it again, I will hire it myself so that I can make enquiries first! Many thanks to Bogweazle for his much needed shopping spree! The shop must have thought he had a touch of Montezuma's Revenge!!
I love the name Bogweazle it sounds very medieval!! haha

Hello Bogweazle (che heh heh - what a noble title)- knight in shining armour to those in desperate need. Glad I availed myself of the 'facilities' at the Queens Head as it meant I didn't have to use the dreaded portaloo on site. I'm always scared stiff of getting locked in and I'd have to be cross-legged before I'd venture in ...

Moving away for the portaloos!

I’ve just discovered this forum and would like to say what a great day I had. I've been meaning to go for years, and given that I live less than an hour's drive away I've not really had an excuse for not going before. Hearing of people coming from Scotland and Germany makes me feel really guilty.

There is an old saying that you should never meet your heroes. This doesn't apply to Catweazle, everyone was lovely and so friendly. All the celebrities were very amenable and I was thrilled to meet them and get their autographs. Moray was an absolute gent. After a tipoff from Robin, I asked him about his watch and the story he told me was fascinating. I’d just like to apologise to all those behind me in the queue!

~iw

Hey Ian....let's not forget the Australian contingent too!

Debbie
Hey Ian....let's not forget the Australian contingent too!
Wow, sorry Debbie I didn't realise. That must take the record for the longest distance travelled. I came just 45 miles so I feel very guilty that I haven't made the trip before.

~ian.

That's quite alright Ian! And courtesy of the Catweazle Club I did receive the trophy for the person that came the furthest. The fabulous weekend of Hexwood made all the travelling worthwhile though.