HMS Bulwark, Albion & Centaur Association

Members and Visitors chance to ask or reply to a question.

HMS Bulwark, Albion & Centaur Association
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Centaur DVD

Hello shipmates,

Just to say that copies of the Centaur DVD are still available - as detailed in RO8 Spring 2011 edition.
Send a UK Cheque for £7.50 payable to D Chapman-Andrews , 26 Cranford Avenue, Exmouth, Devon EX8 2PZ. (includes P&P). Include a note with your name and address for return.

There are still 31 DVDs available from the 'Print Run' of 150 and i am reluctant to make another bulk order.

Did you see the poorly illustrated Channel4 TV programme on Sunday at 8.00pm on 'Nelson's Navy: Back from the Dead'? The 1844 skeleton of a Hasler Burial was DEFINITELY not one of Nelson's Sailors! The examples and depictions of life onboard a RN warship were in poor taste. The British Gun Crews and RN Seamanship deserved a better presentation.

Best wishes,

David

Re: Centaur DVD

hi have sent cheque to you for DVD of Centaur looking forward to recieving it should bring back some good memories its 50 years ago that i served on her as a cook in main galley/bakery.Would love to be able to meet some of my old ships mates again but its difficult to find mates after all this time. Regards "Pincher" Martin.