HMS Bulwark, Albion & Centaur Association

Members and Visitors chance to ask or reply to a question.

HMS Bulwark, Albion & Centaur Association
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bulwark, Albion & Centaur commission books.

All 20 commission books officially produced by our 3 carriers are now on 1 CD ROM. These are for sale at just £10 for members. Please get in touch if you want to purchase one. The disc sleeve has pictures & information of all the commission dates. All proceeds go to the association.

Bulwark Photographs

I'm contacting you after a phone call with John Truscott last night.I posted an enquiry a couple of days ago abouth these photo's, but have'nt had a reply as yet.I thought John may have had copies as we were mess mates at the time, but no luck, so i thought as assoc. historian you may be able to help.
We were crossing the atlantic in Jan 74 heading for the Dutch Antiles with Dutch marines on board. We hit a hurricane in the area of the Azores and somehow someone managed to take a series of 3/4 photo's during and after the storm. I lost my copies so any light you can shed on the subject would be a great help. Cheer Leigh

Alex

Re: Bulwark Photographs

Hi there,
Not guilty I'm afraid. Denis Askham is the Association Historian amongst all his other duties...
Deputy Standard Bearer and so on. So I have forwarded your message to him and I am certain, without doubt, he will be responding to you shortly!
Yours Aye,
Leigh.

Alex i have three pics of the hurricane taken from flyco, have you got any yet.

Hi Fred, Sorry about the delay in gettomg back to you, but have been on holiday. No i have'nt found my copies, or been able to get any yet. A copy of yours would be great if it can be done. If there are any expences, let me know.

Cheers, Alex

Re: Bulwark, Albion & Centaur commission books.

hi denis i would like a copy of the cd rom bac who do i make the cheque made payable to