British Armed Forces

Welcome to our Message Board which has been provided by the generosity of many ex. SCLI  and other light infantrymen.  All light infantrymen from the wider light infantry family are free to post a message.

Return to:  www.britisharmedforces.org/li_pages/index.htm - LI Website

Return to: www.britisharmedforces.org/scli_%20pages/index.php - SCLI Website

Return to: www.britisharmedforces.org

Forum: The Light Infantry & All Former Light Infantry Regiments
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
WARE FAMILY

HELLO
MY NAME IS HEATHER I LIVE IN SUTTON, ONTARIO CANADA.. I HAVE FOUND OUT MY FATHERS FAMILY ARE FROM OVERSTOWEY, SOMERSET, ENGLAND. I would love help with any info or connecting to other people connected to the ware family.. I have been researching the family and have found the baptisms, marriages and burial at http://www.wsom.org.uk/Parreg.html it was real helpfull. Well look forward in chatting about family.. thanks so much..
HEATHER

Email  
Re: WARE FAMILY

Hi I have found more info on my ware side of the family. I found out my great grand father HENRY JOHN WARE BORN 1870 overstowey, somerset England he was a PTE in the 13th somerset light inf he is buried in Hamilton, Ontario this is were I found this info he came to Canada in the 1813 he would have been 43 years old. He died in 1948 I was wondering if anyone can help me find any military records for my great grand father. I would love to learn which wars he might have fought in. if there might be a picture of him in his records anything that would help. I hope to hear from someone thanks so much for checking out my message.
Heather from Canada

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Blogs   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com