British Armed Forces

Welcome to our Message Board which has been provided by the generosity of many ex. SCLI  and other light infantrymen.  All light infantrymen from the wider light infantry family are free to post a message.

Return to:  www.britisharmedforces.org/li_pages/index.htm - LI Website

Return to: www.britisharmedforces.org/scli_%20pages/index.php - SCLI Website

Return to: www.britisharmedforces.org

Forum: The Light Infantry & All Former Light Infantry Regiments
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Kieth Tredigo

Does any one know if W01 Keith Tredigo is still around I served under him whilst posted at York in 9CTT I was a Sgt with 22 Regt RA in 1989

Last I heard he went back to cornwall

Gary Travers

Email  
Re: Kieth Tredigo

Yes Keith is still around and I have met up with him over the last 3/4 years at the Annual SCLI Reunion held at Taunton. This year it is on the 25th April and hopefully he will be their. If you wish to me to pass on any details please email.
I am John Turner and first met Keith in Lemgo with the then 1st Bn Light Infantry. Regards

Email  

Hi Gary,

good to hear from you. If you want to get in touch drop me an email and we can take it from there.

Hope you are keeping well.

Keith

Email  

hi keith
How's things/life, tried finding when I was down in Cornwall some years ago and only just found your name in my archives, I work for Merseyside fire & rescue as their cqms/qm looking after all stations on Merseyside, st helens and the wirral.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com