Return to Website

PICK YOUR BONES CLEAN

Sawney Bean invites you to a warm, home-cooked meal. Dinner conversation is encouraged. Say what you will - at your own risk. Horror, History, Media, Scotland - and much, much more.

PICK YOUR BONES CLEAN
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SUPERBUSH VS HORRORS OF OSAMA

Yeah, Bush has a loud voice - as inarticulate as it is. But there is no leadership in the real sense. No behind the scenes making-of-decisions leadership. He is still a puppet who on rare occasion manages to say the right thing when "off the cuff". But he has to come up with something better than "evil-doers". What the hell does he think this is? A Batman comic? Osama as the Joker? Omar as the riddler? Bush as - BatMite?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

OK so I was wrong about Bush-yeah the election was suspect but he has emerged as a real president finally, and shut up dick cheney. I hate to say it but I dont think that Gore could have handled it as well--to quote Leslie Nielsen in Forbidden Planet--"a good commander dosent need brains just a good strong voice--hopefully we will get this little prick osama and string his guts across Afghanistan----