Return to Website

PICK YOUR BONES CLEAN

Sawney Bean invites you to a warm, home-cooked meal. Dinner conversation is encouraged. Say what you will - at your own risk. Horror, History, Media, Scotland - and much, much more.

PICK YOUR BONES CLEAN
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE HORRORS OF DUBYA

Welcome to 1984--nonot George Orwell's but Ronald Reagan's ----brought to you by MINI-ME--I mean MINI-BUSH--Dubya--

Yeah, we'll get a tax break--but George is gonna slash NASA's BUDGET--SHADES OF THE 80s when we had problems that led to the CHALLENGER tragedy.

It's Back to the PAST--I feel like we're all living in some strange time-warp-rerun---

We have names from the past 3 Republican admnistrations and all the gains made by Clinton in the last 8 years are going in the toilet.

The last couple o weeks NBC has been rerunning SAT NITE LIVE from exactly ten years ago--and it's a strange deja vu--all the topics are fresh and on weekend update all the names are the same---

Saddam, Bush, Powell--bombing Bagdad--even Hannibal Lechter jokes---SILENCE OF THE LAMBS was new then--

If you loved the 80s----well they're back----

Re: THE HORRORS OF DUBYA

well-the democrats have retaken the senate-there is a God--lets see what Bush andhis Nazi minions will do now---

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Welcome to 1984--nonot George Orwell's but Ronald Reagan's ----brought to you by MINI-ME--I mean MINI-BUSH--Dubya--

Yeah, we'll get a tax break--but George is gonna slash NASA's BUDGET--SHADES OF THE 80s when we had problems that led to the CHALLENGER tragedy.

It's Back to the PAST--I feel like we're all living in some strange time-warp-rerun---

We have names from the past 3 Republican admnistrations and all the gains made by Clinton in the last 8 years are going in the toilet.

The last couple o weeks NBC has been rerunning SAT NITE LIVE from exactly ten years ago--and it's a strange deja vu--all the topics are fresh and on weekend update all the names are the same---

Saddam, Bush, Powell--bombing Bagdad--even Hannibal Lechter jokes---SILENCE OF THE LAMBS was new then--

Re: THE HORRORS OF DUBYA

tom i hate to say it this way but if you had your head out of your butt in the 80s you would have known that the tax cut was the only way to stimulate the economy the was left by carter. who by the way was the only president who did absolutly nothing to help the u.s. . and as for clinton , slick willie, took credit for the economic boom that was put into place by reagan in the 80s. yeah maybe you should move to canada

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to: