Religious Forum At Safis Net

Hello and Welcome! This is a free discussion forum. Visitors may ask and answer any kind of question relating religion. In some cases some questions may be answered by the administrator as to make sure every question is answered. Note: This is only a religious forum and your questions should be related to religion.

Religious Forum At Safis Net
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Conspiracy

I agree that banks and royal blood families are trying to rule the world. I think that these groups must be destroyed for the good of the world. We must first stop the method of their power. It seems that most of the royal families in middle east are using Islam. I think putting an end to this religion could help. The European royal families have long sought control over world politics. They have used one especially dangerous form of control since the days of the Roman Empire. It is responsible for numerous deaths and torture. According to my sources this mind control device is centered somewhere in a European capital, possibly Rome. Its wicked leader lives in a extravagant mansion with many minions doing his dirty work. He smiles and tells everyone else what to do while he robs their souls. I heard they even molest children! They traditionaly use something called Christianity, so natrually we must stop this religion too. We can't let this religion kill, and exploit any one else. I am open to any ideas you have to ending this diobolical plot from continuing. Good luck.