Religious Forum At Safis Net

Hello and Welcome! This is a free discussion forum. Visitors may ask and answer any kind of question relating religion. In some cases some questions may be answered by the administrator as to make sure every question is answered. Note: This is only a religious forum and your questions should be related to religion.

Religious Forum At Safis Net
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Peace in Islam

You are proceeding from the assumption that what Muslims do is Islamic. That is here you make a mistake, which leads to a misconstrued picture of Islam.

What Palestinians do is not at all an Islamic act but a political and national struggle labeled as to be "Islamic movement" just in order to gain certain benefits.

If you study history you will find that the conflict of Jerusalem traces back to the aftermath of the World War 2 when the Jewish exodus from Europe began and finished in today's Jewish state Israel. I would not go in details on which nation has the right to be in the region due to its national and political nature.

As far as far the feet of nonMuslims in the holy land of Islam is concerned I must that this is totally a made up concept about Islam. In Koran it is written clearly that Islam is a religion for all human kind and Mohammad is a prophet for all human beings irrespective of different faiths " And we have sent you (Mohammad) as a mercy for all human kind". " All praises to Allah who is lord of all creatures". You don't find here that Islam or Mohammad was specifically sent for a certain group. So this means that the being of nonMuslims in a Muslim land is the heart and soul of Islamic faith not something desecrating.

Mohammad and his followers offered their prayers in the direction of Ka'bah when it was full of 360 idols. The presence of these idols must certainly have made Muslims feel reluctant to face in the direction of the Ka‘bah at prayer time. How could believers in monotheism turn their faces towards what was, in effect, a structure strongly associated with polytheism? It is significant that along with the change of Qiblah came the injunction to treat this problem as a matter requiring patience, and not to hesitate in facing the Ka‘bah: "O believers, seek assistance in prayer. God is with those who are patient" (2:153).

The believers are called "Momineen" in Koran which means the "peaceful". It is a proof of what Islam teaches is peace not violent demonstrations, hatred for nonMuslims and the use of religion for business in order to gain certain benefits.

I hope I have succeeded in answering your question, if not you can contact me again. To read about the solution of Palestine conflict from an Islamic standpoint I would like u to visit the following address:

http://www.alrisala.org/Articles/tolerance/normalcy.htm

Sincerely

akmal safi

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

It would seem that Moslems want a secular state in Palestine and claim that if Palestinians had Jerusalem, all religions would have access.

But why is Islam the least tolerant of all religions, if their God (Allah) is the Creator and Endower if all things, why would it be Allah's will to exclude any class of people from Arab land, specifically from Mecca and Medina?

Prove to me Islam is not an intolerant holier-than-thou religion if it considers Christian and Jewish feet to be desecrating their holy sands?

Re: Re: Peace in Islam

israelis stole our land. They are killing our people everyday and preventing us from worshipping our religion that is why we are fighting. How can you not see the injustice going on, I live in palestine for 4 Ive seen people being killed,Ive seen the injustice.