Return to Website

The King

Welcome to The King's Forum.
I hope to see much discussion taking place here. I have set the stage with a few questions although I encourage you to post what ever you wish .

The King
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: War !

I am refering to all of the above. They are connected on one level or another. Initially though ...I am watching this war with Iraq play out. I would not be surprised if they do not go to war.n It is very interesting to observe...how much the people will take.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Are you refering to the economic war being waged between the european comunity or the religous war, or the potentional war with Iraq?

Replying to:

This war will be the last of its kind. From now on the citizens will be more aware and they will gradually become active in the decisions concerning war.

Replying to:

Let's discuss war!

Re: Re: Re: Re: War !

Hello, King and good day to you. I planned on posting this last night, but was taking care of an ill child. Here's my question. Yesterday morning Osama Bin Laden made a statement to all of his people that the suicide bombings need to start on American citizens. In my opinion, that is a declaration of war. I'm not excited about the prospect because it is appearing that we will have wars on more than one front. Korea is a threat too. But now that Bin Laden has said this I think it may be time to act, before it is too late. Would you agree, do you think we should have already attacked, attack now, or give them more time? Cant wait to hear your opinion.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: War !

Hi Lauren...Thank you for the response. I am pleased that you are anxious to hear my opinion. First I will give you a few facts. 1.) The report given to the U.N. by Colin Powell a few days ago was discovered to be a fake. It was stolen from a college student written 12 years ago. The BBC reported that even the misspellings were copied exactly. 2.)George Bush is being sued by thousands of Americans even as we speak...they are saying that he knew about 911 and let it happen to further his agenda. Some are even going as far as to say that he helped plan 911! 3.) On Jan.9th 2002 George Bush asked senator Tom Daschule to "limit" the 911 investigations. 4.) All patrol over our aiways were halted weeks before the attack.Only after both towers had been hit and a third hijacked plane was headed for Washington did our government decide to dispatch fighter jets.These jets were called in from 130 miles away.They could have called them in from less than 10 miles away.5.) The Bush and Bin Laden family have business partnerships.I could go on and on but now I will give you my opinion. In light of these facts...I need absolute proof concerning anything that our government or our media has to say!

Replying to:

Hello, King and good day to you. I planned on posting this last night, but was taking care of an ill child. Here's my question. Yesterday morning Osama Bin Laden made a statement to all of his people that the suicide bombings need to start on American citizens. In my opinion, that is a declaration of war. I'm not excited about the prospect because it is appearing that we will have wars on more than one front. Korea is a threat too. But now that Bin Laden has said this I think it may be time to act, before it is too late. Would you agree, do you think we should have already attacked, attack now, or give them more time? Cant wait to hear your opinion.

Re: Re: Re: Re: War !

I said that I would not be surprised if they did not go to war....they didn't. If you would like discuss what I am saying...please reply.

Replying to:

I am refering to all of the above. They are connected on one level or another. Initially though ...I am watching this war with Iraq play out. I would not be surprised if they do not go to war.n It is very interesting to observe...how much the people will take.

Replying to:

Are you refering to the economic war being waged between the european comunity or the religous war, or the potentional war with Iraq?

Replying to:

This war will be the last of its kind. From now on the citizens will be more aware and they will gradually become active in the decisions concerning war.

Replying to:

Let's discuss war!