Return to Website

The King

Welcome to The King's Forum.
I hope to see much discussion taking place here. I have set the stage with a few questions although I encourage you to post what ever you wish .

The King
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Scriptures

Hello Word. I am sorry to hear about your loved ones. I feel your pain. I honestly do. When I see the breath in an individual and then see the breath gone...I believe in God more also. I am in continual awe of God. He is on my mind at least every other minute that I am awake. It appears we are not that much different after all. Why don't you join my discussion group? I am sure that you will find many to discuss whatever is on your mind. We had 1 member who didn't believe in God but he soon quit. We discuss any and everything. We accept anyone..even an atheist. This quote came to me today....perhaps it shall be of benefit to you. "He that wrestles with us strengthens our nerves, and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper." - Edmund Burke

Im still looking in the Scriptures for some of your answers, but my Question is why do you feel your still in slavery, why do you feel your rights are taken away. and what do you feel about martin lurther king.

Hello Word....go here and read the thread titled 2004 Year of the Slave. http://lists.topica.com/lists/theking/readsort=d&start=25
The patriot act is why I say that they are taking away our rights. MLK did what he could which was not very much in my opinion. A true leader once free from slavery will not run back to his master and beg to eat in his restaurant or ride his bus or sleep in his hotels. A true leader would have began the work of creating these things for his people.He would have used his influence to organize the people in a way that they would work towards self sufficiency and not dependency. MLK in my opinion did great damage to my people. He led them right back into slavery. A comfortable slavery but slavery nevertheless.

Hi Word....thanks for signing my guest map! That always makes me smile. I checked the url I gave you to read 2004 The Year Of The Slave and it didn't work.
Here is the correct address. Go here and you can view the message archives from the discussion group.
http://lists.topica.com/lists/theking/read
It is only a couple months old but you can find a few interesting threads to read as well as the above mentioned. It sure would be a pleasure if you joined the discussion group. Right now it is slow but you can post any topic anytime or reply to any topic anytime. If you join don't be shy. Just jump right in!