Return to Website

The King

Welcome to The King's Forum.
I hope to see much discussion taking place here. I have set the stage with a few questions although I encourage you to post what ever you wish .

The King
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Bible warns: Keep free from all forms of spirtism

If you have powers from god, why do you make people pay for spiritism readings. when the Bible is free. and you say you can help people. My bible is not slavery. there is no color to slavery only being poor. not doing any thing with your life and wanting to be poor. is slavery. the word color is from god . He let adam & eve name animals and give color to many things. so there is black, white , red , brown.if you are from god and he wants man and women to be married. and your haveing sex not being married this is fornication. 2 Timothy 3;4 you are breaking his laws. you cant be of god.

People must pay becuase thank you does not pay bills. They pay for useless things all of their lives...why not put the money where it is truly beneficial? A prophet must eat. He needs shoes like everyone else. Shall he go slave for someone else when God has given him a gift to be free? As far as fornication is concerned.... somethings in the bible are simply ridiculous.

I'm amazed. "The Word", I have a question. Who are you to make a judgement and how do you speak for other adults? I believe those involved, i.e., girlfriends, family, etc., are grown and can make their own decisions.

The King is GREAT! I am a witness.
Everything the King says is true. He is impeccable.
He is a true master.

The Bible warns against Spiritism, true...but it embrassed the prophets, many of which performed miracles the could only be described as witchcraft!! The question becomes, what is Spiritism, how is it different from being a Prophet, and why is there a warning about it in the first place?

Good Question? King, do you have a view on that one. I never thought about it, but what is the difference?

Hello Tetraz...Thank you for posting. Hi Lauren.. yes indeed that is a good question. First of all let me say that I looked for the word spiritism in the dictionary and could not find it. Now spiritualism can be found. Spiritism implies dealing with spirits. Spiritualism implies dealing with spirituality. In my world neither is a sin etc. Now the difference in a spiritualist (shall we call him?) and a prophet is this. A spiritualist is a person who is concerned with spirituality. They may be advanced in many arts and sciences including the study of religion.They have some connection to the universe or God and they are trying to become one with the universe or God. A prophet is a person whom the universe or God chooses to deliver his message,to warn the people and to be a light unto the people. He is one with God. A prophet has a direct connection to the universe or God.Both may work for the universe or God but the prophet has the authority and powers from God. A spiritualist may develop powers as well but since he is not on the same plane as the prophet there is no comparison. It is like they exist on the same plane yet also 2 seperate planes. The prophets being higher. If one were to view it as rank or spiritual hierarchy for example then the prophet is the general and the spiritualist is the private first class. The prophet is concerned with delivering the message! A prophet is a messenger of God. Now there are different levels of prophets. Psychics are prophets. Anyone who tells the future is a prophet. They are prophesizing. They are little prophets. Prophet in the highest sense is a messenger of God. He is here to teach religion. The spiritualist is not here to teach religion but to help people develop spiritualy via religion or an art or science that is already here. The prophet brings the new message. The new religion. Finally I will say that we must understand that the bible has been tampered with and is used as a tool to control. Naturally...anything that will lead you to freedom or away from the control of the religous leaders will be condemed. Hope this helps.