Falcons Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. Please DO NOT use your real name or a name that someone would know is you. Thank You

GO FALCONS GO!

Falcons Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Walkerton Game

"I don't think we should come in the room pinning the blame on one person for losing the lead we had."

I don't think we should be lipping the coach. Yeah I agree, he might have taken it a bit harsh on you but his job is to point out mistakes. You did have a reason to be angry but try to keep it inside or transfer that anger onto the ice by scoring a goal or using the body(cleanly).

i didnt say the coach pinned the blame on me i said coming into the room pinnin the blame on one person. i meant the whole team mr.annonumys. of course i was ****** of and its good to show emotion. so why dont u come out from under your shadow of a fake screen name and speak your mind like everyone else is doing on this. i dont hld grudges of course i was angry about getting blamed but i coem out the next game and try to help this team win.

still you don't have to lip the coaches like you always do it makes the team look bad.

I dont lip the coaches i tell them how i feel. i dont tell them to **** off and im not tryin to tell them how to do there jobs. i just dont like it when i get singled out and i have to stand up for myself cuz no one else will

one more thing to add is that i dont like seeing anyone getting singled out in a team environment.if a coach wants to tell a player that hes upset about something the player did that they should do so in private not try to embarass them infront of the team

u guys mize well not even have a forum all u do is fight . and who questions hubbard leadership , it shudent matter to much hees the best player on the ice i think

have you ever seen your team play, you guys have zero talent. Looks like a house league team.

well if we r a houseleague team then u r too u tied us haha

were also 14-1-1 last time i checked thats first place..