Falcons Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. Please DO NOT use your real name or a name that someone would know is you. Thank You

GO FALCONS GO!

Falcons Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Leadership

there needs to be no more negitive stuff said in the dressing room or on the bench. We can't be talking about other teammates behind there back. Be positive with eachother. Hub good job buddy!

i didnt talk **** behind any 1's back i said it striaght up see the name it says
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MARCUS

First off, id like to thank the people who have recently been putting there names next to their messages, i appreciate the fact you have the guts to do it. I realize I'm not playing to well on the ice this year and i dont know why, im trying my hardest out there on the ice, but for some reason this year i just dont have it and i will continue to try and work at it. I am trying to be a positive leader in the dressing room as much as i can as well as on the ice. I believe I have two penalty minutes all year, therefore am setting an example in that way, and i still feel i play hard out there despite my lack on penalty minutes. If I tell you something (or anyone does) i feel you are doing wrong, im not coming down on you or trying to be a coach, im simply trying to help the team and help you become a better player. So dont take it the wrong way or anything, im just passing on what i think i know about hockey. I try to encourage players and i will try to bring more confidence into the dressing room, as should everyone even if your not a captain or assistant. The C's and A's were voted therefore i feel it's my responsibility to fullfil those duties. I hate losing as much as the next guy and i to feel we have an excellent team. Our key to success is going to be discipline as well as playing as a team. I said the other game some players worry about stats and such, i dont know about you guys but id rather win an all ontario than score as goal. well thats all i got to say, lets all continue to work and show our coaching staff what we can do. PS: lets try not to blame anyone, we win and lose as a team. Also try not to argue on the bench or yell at other players. i think were all guilty of that, lets let the coaches come down on the players and everyone worry about there own game.

hub im not trying to come donw hard on u and saying ur playing crappy i think ur playing eceptially well, comepard to me ,, i voted u as the "c" cuz i felt that u had the quilities of a leader and i still believe u do... keep it up..

Marcus

that was not directed towards you. I didn't mean anything from it

no hard feelings for anything on here. I think we all need to work on things that are our jobs on the team. i think its good that if some people have problems that they come out and state them, thats what the site is for so we can get better. so lets all concentrate and go out tonight and get a win.