Falcons Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. Please DO NOT use your real name or a name that someone would know is you. Thank You

GO FALCONS GO!

Falcons Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Walkerton Game

I agree, theres no need for pointing fingers but there is a need for pointing out mistakes and working on fixing them. Constructive critisism. Mike's penalty wasn't the only dumb one we took that game, or for that matter all year. That's good of you to admit it though Mike, there's nothing we can do about it now so EVERYONE try to remember, discipline.

"I don't think we should come in the room pinning the blame on one person for losing the lead we had."

I don't think we should be lipping the coach. Yeah I agree, he might have taken it a bit harsh on you but his job is to point out mistakes. You did have a reason to be angry but try to keep it inside or transfer that anger onto the ice by scoring a goal or using the body(cleanly).

i didnt say the coach pinned the blame on me i said coming into the room pinnin the blame on one person. i meant the whole team mr.annonumys. of course i was ****** of and its good to show emotion. so why dont u come out from under your shadow of a fake screen name and speak your mind like everyone else is doing on this. i dont hld grudges of course i was angry about getting blamed but i coem out the next game and try to help this team win.

still you don't have to lip the coaches like you always do it makes the team look bad.

I dont lip the coaches i tell them how i feel. i dont tell them to **** off and im not tryin to tell them how to do there jobs. i just dont like it when i get singled out and i have to stand up for myself cuz no one else will

one more thing to add is that i dont like seeing anyone getting singled out in a team environment.if a coach wants to tell a player that hes upset about something the player did that they should do so in private not try to embarass them infront of the team

u guys mize well not even have a forum all u do is fight . and who questions hubbard leadership , it shudent matter to much hees the best player on the ice i think

have you ever seen your team play, you guys have zero talent. Looks like a house league team.

well if we r a houseleague team then u r too u tied us haha

were also 14-1-1 last time i checked thats first place..