Falcons Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. Please DO NOT use your real name or a name that someone would know is you. Thank You

GO FALCONS GO!

Falcons Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
recent messages

This is Jeremy Hubbard, this years captain of the Hanover Midget Team. After reading these messages they are starting to upset me. As the captain of this years team i feel it is my duty to step up and make a statement. Whoever is writing these messages, should have the guts to put there name beside their statement. Who ever wrote these messages critising our midget team needs to grow up and realize that were only playing for fun. So what if we don't win the all ontario. not saying im not going to try to win, but i think the reason most of us are playing is to have fun. I didnt mind keith as a coach and i dont mind don as a coach. And so what if don likes to have fun, isnt hockey supposed to be fun? And who ever is saying we try harder for the barons than midget can shove it up there ass. The barons ask for the players, and we just play as were told. Anyways, get the guts to say your name or leave us alone. ps: leave our goalies alone, there doing just fine.
JEREMY HUBBARD