Falcons Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. Please DO NOT use your real name or a name that someone would know is you. Thank You

GO FALCONS GO!

Falcons Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
no playoffs..

I know the regular season doesn't make a lick of differance when it comes to playoffs but if you guys can't beat the teams in your divison there is no chance your going to make OMHA, you've lost to MT. Forest 3 times, what makes you think you'll make it to the playdowns. You guys don't act like a team at all! everyone on the team thinks for themself and nobody else. All the guys that A.P for the Barons try harder playing for them rather than there own team. Sorry boys if the Barons really wanted you, they would have signed you. I watched the game against Mt. Forest and not one penalty was acceptable (lipping the ref isn't going to change the call)Pegelo-stupid, Reay-ridicious, Thompson- Use your head, Scheafer- well, I guess thats just typical. I even heard that Scheafer told Brad Hopkins to "F**K O**" now theres a team player..! Hubbard on defence so far this year i've seen 4 goals costed by him and here you guys are giving the goalies a hard time. Sure Craig had a bad game but don't tell him he should be backup both goalies are equal and they deserve the same amount of ice time. Don Shewfelt needs to control the team rather than trying to be there "friends". You guys trying to do it yourself nah uh, not going to work because you don't have enough individual talent to do it yourself, when you work as a team and act like a team you guys are great but as of now its just terrible chemistry. I don't think i'm going to go to the game against Durham mainly because i'm almost afraid your going to lose. Now, I didn't come on here to give you guys a hard time to tell you the truth I actually enjoyed watching you guys play at the start and I was a fan of yours, but its just like every other year this group of kids play with each other. Maybe it would be differant if Keith Hopkins was still coaching, but I guess some of those "I" players couldn't take being benched for a few shifts.

-Go Hawks Go-

Re: no playoffs..

i agree 100%...that mount forest game after we were up 2-0 was just plain stupid hockey and it just shows how we haven't progressed at all as a team...that was a game that needed to be won by us and we shut down because we weren't in the game mentally...we need to give our heads a shake and go play some good team hockey

thats funny some stuff is correct "I" penalties are costing us the games but you can't just say that Keith would make a difference because he is an "I" coach, always negative...not good for team moral...and you cant just say the barons A.ps do not try hard..Jr.C is better hockey but i think they play as hard if not harder for the Falcons. Anyways don't lip us for having a few rough games... lip the Hawks they are terrible

Keith was not a "I" coach, and he wasn't always negitive either. I would rather have a coach that points out the teams mistakes rather than a coach like Don who jokes around during intermission. I know these things because players tell me what goes on. Keith led many teams to many championships, I think it was the midgets he took to Michigan a few years ago for a Silver Stick Championship. Don't try to tell me he was a bad coach, he had 15 years experiance of head coach. Like it says on miricle Head coaches arn't susposed to be your friend, thats what assistant coaches or trainers are for. Your just being critical because I can tell your one of the players who got benched and agree with whoever wrote the letter. now if you were one of those players don't you think it was a good thing you got benched because your obviously not doing something right so he sat you for a few shifts to get your game back and think about it, rather than having you go back out there and mess up again. And yes the hawks do suck this year but thats not what we are discussing.

some good points being said, how did you find the site anyways? WalkHawksFan?

well walkerton hawks fan regular season has a lot to do with playoffs, the season is where you learn strengths and weaknesses about other teams, so you can use that against them in playoffs, and the walkerton midget rep also lost to mount forest so you should worry about your own town before you come onto our website and tell us what we do wrong, and if you only have negative things to mention about our team then why do you even come to our games? and dont tell our barons ap's that they arent wanted by the barons, cause if they have a spot on the team they obviously are, and maybe they just didnt want to sing and would rather play for thier midget team for thier last year in that level of hockey, and thanks for telling us things we already know we did wrong, and even with the penalty problems we are still doing better than walkerton so if you find it entertaining to come and talk about a midget team when you are a hawks fan you, well lets not even get into that. And how do you know about what anyone says about our goalies, if you pay that ,much attention to our team and then critisize us constantly you are an idiot, because why would us losing to durham scare you, all you do is talk about our mistakes anyways, wouldnt that make you happy so you could come on this site again to critisize us some more, so if you think we are so bad then just stop watching us and leave us alone cause you are waisting your time trying to tell us what you think is wrong with our team, cause its not your team so you cant do anything. And you dont know if it would be different if keith was coaching, i thought he was a great coach but now don is coaching so let him do his job and make his own choices as a coach and go watch a hawks game since all you are is their fan, maybe you would talk a little different if you were a player.

Walk Hawks fan is Keith

i agree with ?- walkhawks fan is keith. GET OVER IT!walk hawks fan , benching players is not why keith is not coach.

In response to ? and Hanoverfan, I am here to tell you guys that WalkHawkfan is not me!

I haven't been to any of your games since Justin broke his thumb!

i think who ever the smartass is that says keith is walkhawks fan...whats going through your head when u type

u r right,apology to keith, but it is an adult....can tell by the writing and that he refers to "you kids", forum should not be for criticism from adults to players but a way of communication for players

apology from hanoverfan accepted

Recent Messages

This is Jeremy Hubbard, this years captain of the Hanover Midget Team. After reading these messages they are starting to upset me. As the captain of this years team i feel it is my duty to step up and make a statement. Whoever is writing these messages, should have the guts to put there name beside their statement. Who ever wrote these messages critising our midget team needs to grow up and realize that were only playing for fun. So what if we don't win the all ontario. not saying im not going to try to win, but i think the reason most of us are playing is to have fun. I didnt mind keith as a coach and i dont mind don as a coach. And so what if don likes to have fun, isnt hockey supposed to be fun? And who ever is saying we try harder for the barons than midget can shove it up there ass. The barons ask for the players, and we just play as were told. Anyways, get the guts to say your name or leave us alone.
JEREMY HUBBARD

Recent Messages

This is Jeremy Hubbard, this years captain of the Hanover Midget Team. After reading these messages they are starting to upset me. As the captain of this years team i feel it is my duty to step up and make a statement. Whoever is writing these messages, should have the guts to put there name beside their statement. Who ever wrote these messages critising our midget team needs to grow up and realize that were only playing for fun. So what if we don't win the all ontario. not saying im not going to try to win, but i think the reason most of us are playing is to have fun. I didnt mind keith as a coach and i dont mind don as a coach. And so what if don likes to have fun, isnt hockey supposed to be fun? And who ever is saying we try harder for the barons than midget can shove it up there ass. The barons ask for the players, and we just play as were told. Anyways, get the guts to say your name or leave us alone. ps: leave our goalies alone, there doing just fine.
JEREMY HUBBARD

That's a good joke saying your a walkerton hawks fan...next time u want to lip our team come into the dressing room...do u really think a walkerton hawks fan is going to come onto a hanover falcons website just made up by one of our players so we can talk about our own team and just but in like that...that's bull**** its obviously someone from hanover...they dont have enough balls to use there name then don't come on to our forum and make up all that ****...I have played for the barons twice this year and i kno i have tried just the same as for the falcons...if "walkhawks fan" has a different opinion well let me know and we'll have a little chat about that...Don't be a ***** and chat on here either come tell me at the rink.

Sorry that last msg is from Derek WIdmeyer not "JOn"

ya where is walkhawk gettin this **** anyway...if ur trying to be a little **** disturber its working but no one really cares wat u say cuz for all we kno u could be anyone

This should all be motivation for you guys to beat Walkerton tonight to prove this guy wrong.(guessing that he'll be there because it says hes from walkerton.) go get em boys.