Falcons Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. Please DO NOT use your real name or a name that someone would know is you. Thank You

GO FALCONS GO!

Falcons Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Goaltending

Who should start against Mt. forest sunday and durham monday?

Re: Goaltending

Hughesie against Mt.Forest and if he does well then he should be playing against Durham as well because Craig in his last performance was horrendous (7 goals)...

well i think for the next little while we should still keep with the rotation cause it's regular season, down the road, if craig's playing better than me or the other way around, i think the better goalie should start until he has a bad game...we're old enough to sit on the bench without crying now (matt lean)

Bad game...well if thats the case then you should start hughes

This isn't houseleague or tyke where all the moms like it wen everyone gets the same amount of ice time...its midget rep hockey we shuld have one goalie starting 75% of the time so maybe he can get better rather then have them both suck and play the same amount all year. Hughes i kno your prolly afraid to say u wuld like that cuz u dont know if Don will pick u to be that guy. But it should happen. If i was Don i would pick hughes n e ways.

Well looked what happened to Keith Hopkins last yr. People wiening to there moms for sittin on the bench and that was enough for them .

ya that was poor, if they can't take that they shouldn't have been on the team..if you get benched you gotta know its for the better of the team

You know what maybe we should call up a goalie like Unruh or Lean maybe they can stop the puck....send the others to the minors

i'm almost certain you can't do that. were not in the pros here

well first off ap goalies are there for when we need them not to take the spot of our 2 goalies, and we cant have one goalie playing all the time through regular season, i dont care what anyone says rotating the goalies is for the better of both of them in the season, hows a goalie supposed to get better if he just sits on the bench. and if the goalie that starts all the time got injured our back up would have such little playing time that it would go very bad, so leave the choice of the goalies playing time up to the coach, cause i think he is doing fine right now