Falcons Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. Please DO NOT use your real name or a name that someone would know is you. Thank You

GO FALCONS GO!

Falcons Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
just a thought

Boys, after the Durham tournament and the game in Mitchel rob was a great part of the score sheet and he is playing a decent forward game. Just a thought maybe rob should move up on forward and mike should go back on defence. we need goal scorers up front and rob seems to be able to put the puck in the net when he gets the opportunities. mike just doesnt seem to have a effect on forward and he could maybe play a better game back on the point.

Re: just a thought

I agree

dennie should have never been put on forward in the first place, we need his speed on "d".

mike dennie sucks and he cant skate so how can he have speed. maybe speed the drug

i think if anyone should be put back on defence, it should be hubbard...i know he had a bit of a rough time against kincardine, but there was little he could do there and his partner should've covered....he's got the shot as well as the speed we need back there