Raw Shooter Forum

Please post your questions regarding the use of RSE and RSP here.  We will do our best to answer them.

Fred Spencer and Stuart Rae

Raw Shooter Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Installing Color engine?

I had RSP and Color engine, and then my HD crashed some time after Lightroom replaced them. So, I've been using lightroom for a while and then found a link here today that hosted the old RSP and Color engine files! I still have my registration keys, but I can't get the color engine install to take. It says it's installed successfully, but it gives me no way to register it. I'm in Vista if it makes a difference.
Thanks in advance

Re: Installing Color engine?

Hi Richard,

As far as I can remember, Color Engine will ask you for a key when the trial period has expired. You can't force it accept one.

I suspect that it has installed OK. Do you have the ETC profiles under the Batch Convert tab, and is the Color Engine DLL in the Plugins folder?

I'm away on holiday next week, but get back if you've still got problems.

Regards,

Stuart

I do have the color engine dll in the plug-ins folder. In the color profiles there are internal, 20D and 20D-Lo. I seemed to remember there being more with color engine. Is my memory faulty?

In which case CE has installed OK. just wait for it to ask for a license key.

Early versions of CE showed the profiles for all supported cameras. Later versions just show the profile for the raw file you're editing.

Stuart