Raw Shooter Forum

Please post your questions regarding the use of RSE and RSP here.  We will do our best to answer them.

Fred Spencer and Stuart Rae

Raw Shooter Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Colour engine for RSE and RSP for 30D

Can anyone point me in the right direction PLEASE, I had, until recently been using RSE to convert 30d files as my copy of RSP wouldn,t work, but unfortunately I have "lost" my copy of RSE and the last update which allowed the 30d file to be read.
I am sorry I don't build versions!!!
Does anyone know where a copy of either/or both RSE/RSP can be found or bought?
Thanks in advance Hadrian (KoolAde) EOS Forums

Re: Colour engine for RSE and RSP for 30D

Hi Hadrian,

You can download the latest versions of RSE and RSP from the following locations:

RawShooter Essentials

RawShooter Premium

There is also a small utility which adds a key to your registry and stops RSE attempting to do an on-line registration. I can guarantee that it's safe and works. Supplied courtesy of "Game Paradigm" from the RS forums.

Rawshooter Fixup Utility

Unfortunately I don't have the latest (30D) version of Color Engine, but I'll arrange for a copy to be made available.

Regards,

Stuart

Thanks Stuart, I hope the forum gets more use and hopefully someone with programming knowledge can "crack" RSP/RSE to work with all new DSLR's.
Thanks once again Hadrian

Pls see the PM I just sent you in the Adobe forum to provide a copy of Color Engine v1.0.1.19

Thanks Bill. Got it.

Re: Colour engine for RSE and RSP (1DMKIIN and 5D)

Bill - I would be very greateful if you could send me a copy of the Colour Engine too :)

I have been a real fan of RSE and then RSP for a long time. Still learning more about how I can tweak RSP custom presets etc. I come from using a 20D, upgraded just over a year ago to 1D MkIIN (for better AF more than anything).

With the 5D coming down in price, I am tempted to have this as my alternative body - especially as it has RSE/RSP support.

Many Thanks, Andrew Cook

Stuart has the Color Engine file for download under the "Raw Shooter Resources" thread.