Raw Shooter Forum

Please post your questions regarding the use of RSE and RSP here.  We will do our best to answer them.

Fred Spencer and Stuart Rae

Raw Shooter Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome

Welcome to the Raw Shooter Forum.

Fred and I decided to start it when we heard that the official Pixmantec forum was to close at the end of 2007.

We hope that between us, and with help from other experienced users, we can answer your questions regarding the use of RSE and RSP.

Please feel free to post any queries, tips and tricks, or general comments. We don't expect there to be many posts, hence the rather basic (but free) forum.

We don't intend to impose rules and conditions upon posters, but please read the following:

1. You don't need to register. In fact you can't register, but please use a sensible name when you post. I may refuse to respond to someone who calls themself ardvaark276.

2. You cannot edit posts, so read them carefully before pressing the button. This is a restriction of the system, and not one imposed by us.

3. You cannot delete posts, but Fred and I can. Ask us if you want to get rid of something.

4. BB Code isn't supported, so we've enabled HTML to allow you to post images and links. Please don't abuse this - there is a way to prevent you from making further posts.

5. To post an image you have to first upload it to your own web space. Then use the following:

6. To post a link use Some words to describe the link</a>

Stuart and Fred