Return to Website

Boston College Cycling

Welcome to the Boston College Cycling Message Board. Check back often for updates on rides and news.

Boston College Cycling
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Earn 20000$ in 2 weeks and buy anything!

FORGET THE OLD "PAYPAL LETTER."
NO MORE $6 TO $6000 BY MAIL.
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE BIG CASH FAST, YOU HAVE TO GET IN AT THE VERY BEGINNING. WE ALL KNOW THAT THE LONGER YOU WAIT, THE LESS RETURN YOU GET ON YOUR INVESTMENT. WELL, THIS IS AS NEW AS IT GETS. THIS LETTER WAS STARTED ON december 2005. WHICH MEANS THAT EVERYONE THAT GETS ON BOARD EARLY WILL RECEIVE THE BIGGEST PIECE OF THE PIE? DO NOT WAIT UNTIL IT IS OVER SATURATED. IN A MATTER OF DAYS, THIS LETTER WILL BE IN EVERY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET. NO SCAM, NO SPAM, NO PYRAMID. THIS IS PERFECTLY LEGAL AND LATER I WILL EXPLAIN WHY.
THIS IS A BRAND NEW LETTER. HOWEVER, IT STILL USES PAYPAL. YOU CAN NOT BEAT THE BEST AND MOST TRUSTED NAME IN ON-LINE PAYMENT SERVICES

>The $20 accelerated program Thousands in 7 days GUARANTEED!!!!!
>Hello!
> This system is only a month old and I just wanted to share this fantastic system with you. It works so fast its amazing. In one day I made $5,000, I swear by it! Since it痴 so new, anyone joining NOW is sure to reap rewards fast. This has to be the best system out. Don't get me wrong, the $6 or $5 ones are OK, but nothing beats this because this is one of the kinds and it痴 different. You will make even more money with the accelerated program because it痴 VERY NEW and you will have a high response rate. You don't have to post to hundreds of message boards, what a relief! 20 or so is enough and you can do this in an hour or so. Obviously if you want to post to more message boards, go ahead, you are bound to make more cash! Anyone desperate for cash, please try this immediately, you have nothing to lose and LOTS TO GAIN! All you need to do is make a one off payment to the name on top of the list, that痴 it, no more money to give to anyone. Things are different from here because this is not really like the other systems that are why this program is so successful, it痴 a legitimate business. Before you do this I must stress that you must have an account on the internet. It can be a paypal or webik account, BUT YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO SEND AND RECIEVE MONEY THROUGH AN EMAIL. I recommend Paypal, it痴 much easier to operate and Webik is not practical enough. Please bear in mind that if anyone is thinking about cheating, they better think again, ALL internet accounts whether it be Webik or Paypal detect fraud easily. Do this program properly, so that everyone benefits, greed will get you nowhere. This is NOT a scam, it痴 honest and it relies on everyone co-operating, ONLY THEN WILL WE REAP REWARDS! And you will see the cash flow in like a gushing river, I promise! This is a perfectly legal system, all you need to do now is follow the steps below, and be prepared to get rich quick!

Open a Paypal Premier account so that you can send and receive money through an email.
>https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=QVR492X8UCL54
>2) Deposit $20 ONLY into your account, and send the $20 to the email listed in the #1 position. With this write a note "add me to the Premier list"

>a)pastorinoluigi@hotmail.com

>b)ton2772@yahoo.com

>c)maryannperez7@hotmail.com

>d)nschwitter@yahoo.com

>3) Send an email to the other 3 with a note "add me to the opportunity list" This is done because once you are on their list, they have an active mailing list business which is legitimate!
>4) Remove the email on #1 position, take the #2 and move it to the top. Move the other emails up one place until you can place your email in #4 positions. Don't try and cheat by putting your email in #1 position, you will make very little money that way, SO BE PATIENT! The money will come FAST!! I MUST WARN YOU, BE MENTALLY PREPARED FOR THE KIND OF MONEY YOU WILL SEE OVERNIGHT! Sit back and enjoy the ride, welcome to the rest of your filthy rich life! This is for real you won稚 know till you try it. Have fun spending your money... You'll make a lot of money and it really work
>
>20$ to get thousands of $...it is so great!
>Have fun spending your money