Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hotels in Patong!

Hey guys, just after any recommendations you may have for hotels to stay in patong? My girlfriend and i are looking to book for a few nights before i begin 3 months training at Rawai.. So far we are thinking maybe Banthai or the mercure (if thats how u spell it!).. anybody stayed at either of these hotels?

cheers guys!

Re: Hotels in Patong!

The Millenium Hotel is fine as hell if you can afford it(only 3 days may be possible), other than that there is the Andaman or the Avantika Boutique Hotel.

Those are all first class Hotel for 3700-5700 THB!

if money is an issue for the 3 days try the PAtong Bayshore Hotel (1600 THB) or the Patong Beach Lodge (1910 THB)!
I would recommend you to just look around in Patong and choose then, but if you want the best price then you should of course book online!

Forget Patong, It,s pricey, and there are alot better places and deals in Phuket.

Hi! I will suggest BANTHAI resort and seems a great place + convience. However, did anyone know how to get traffic from PATONG to GYM then returns?? Any suggestion rather expensive Taxis?? Thks all MUAYTHAI brother & sister here...