Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
NastyThai Girls

This is a NEW Thread about those NASTY Thai girls of Phuket .

Many Rawai student's get RIPPED off year after year by the same NASTY Thai bar girls.
Every few months I see the same SKANKY Thai Girl turn up @ the GYM with a different foreigner and months later I hear the same story of the foreigner getting scammed by the GIRL
Some student's have been sending back money to the Thai girls but later finding out that the girl has many foreign boy friends sending her back money.
One Rawai student recently sent 20.000 UK Pounds (1 million THB ) To help support his Thai girl friend in her time of need only to find out it was a scam..

Soon to be posted on this web site will be photo's and details of NASTY Thai Girls from PHUKET that have been caught out scamming money from RAWAI students.
IT wont get your money back but at least when you meet these girls @ the local Bars on your next visit to PHUKET you will be armed with the knowledge that she is a Nasty Thai girl.

Got a Thai Girl friend ?
Check back soon to see if her Photos is posted here

Re: NastyThai Girls

Hahah a . looking forward to this one!

good idea danny saw a few people get manipulated mate

Shame the guy lost 20,000 pounds. She must have really got her hooks into him.

My advice to anyone is if you are going with a thai bar girl, just pay her for the night and move on. Unless you're planning on moving to thailand permanently, it just won't work out (particular with girls who are prostitutes).

I dont get it, it goes on, people are always talking about it yet fellas still seem easily parted from there cash.
Treat 'em mean keep 'em keen. When you leave forget about them

Either the thai worked this guy over hard or this guy is a very good/nice guy- who was just innocent. either way, its alot of money....

So how are the nice women at the gym at present going?. noting the presence of marry,lorna, gerri and steve mc at the camp at this present moment. lorna has been very quiet...clearly forgotten about me:)gerri fighting soon? mary who won the biggest losser?
Steve mc-what injury do u have at this moment?
an update on the women in the gym will be nice. obviously they don’t deserve to be on this thread.

shane,
pay close attention to this thread.

aazzbot- an insight into your comment bro?

Good work Danny...very interested to see who is posted. Reakon I could pick a couple of them!!!
Keep up the good work of looking after us naive farangs!!!

fuck shes ugly as sin mate.....plus those hairy arms n legs...looks better in the dark....that reminds me u need more light in the MT bar danny

PS u should tell sinbi too cuz she does the same thing there + she bad mouths u guys to their students while she scams em ...know so first hand(the bad mouthing not the scamming...im too slick for this bitch)

thought she was a lady boy to be honest...always at dons cafe.

hahaha aaron your smartass.

Lol, doesn't look like she will be winning any ladboy boy contents for sure.

freakin big ass mouth too...

Lindzi is that the same girl that went nuts in the taxi @ the dude from Quebec on the way to patong?

NOT so Smug now are you BiTCH
A million laughs @ YOU

For falling for a thai girl and sending that much money she wouzld have to be WAY HOTTER!

Can't believe that this bitch turned the heads of some poor fuckers!

Nice 1 danny keep em comin!

absolutely discusting looking

Thats her WES .. she would look better after a few bottles of MEKONG Whiskey

LOL,

I always thought there was something NASTY about her.

Can't believe someone would part with 20k so easy.

Power of the Internet

It Turns out that the SKANKY girl has called the Million dollar man (Aka .. The RAWAI student) and arranged for some of the 20.000 pounds to be given back in return for her photo being taken off our web site.

Personally I think she is full of shit & couldn't lie straight in bed but Ive been asked to give her the benefit of the doubt and a chance amend her evil ways.

So for now her PIC will be removed but my personal opinion is The Skanky GIRL part 2 ..will be coming soon

It's a smart move. If her sugar daddy sees the pic her regular cash donations will disappear and by the sounds of it, she has been splashing the cash instead of saving it so she'd be back to square one.

sorry to be laughing at other peoples misfortune but i gotta say this thread is a CLASSIC

keep the name and shame campaign up lol

I understand what you are trying to do...but

I guess I am the only one who thinks it is very funny when a Thai girl scams a dumb farung. I have helped girls write emails asking for money and support their efforts 100%. Anyone who is stupid enough to fall for their scam deserves to get taken for a ride.

it comes down to karma....

why do you spend helping write letters? if you did a proper job, then people will pay you. thats an honest job, and you could sleep better at night knowing you did not scam someone for their money. agree silly farang to give her money, but i bet she took advantage of his insecurities, pretended she loved him...thats where this is wrong...

agree many women do it, doesn’t mean its right, thai or non thai.

im not perfect..taking something from someone from deceiving and using their insecurities against them ..but people have done allot worse in this world...

keep her photo up there danny until she pays the money back….then get the farnang to put part of that money to the charity in helping the dogs in phuket..everyone wins.

Man 20,000 pounds is a ALOT of money

more Nasty Girls coming soon

ok..where are these pics? hahaha..

Don't we all work hard to make money, so why else work? Why not just move to Rawai permanently, and live the dream full time?

Most of us do get better quality for our efforts though.....

And always nice to get a mentally healthy, nice girl. You know, a non prostitute, maybe even one without an incurable disease

x2... where are the pics? Pictures bai nai?

John.. as I mentioned 8 threads up.. the photo was taken down because the SKANKY girl in mention complained that it would effect her chances of employment @ Phuket.

The man that lent her the money has said she has been in contact with him and she will make an effort to pay back some of the money BEFORE the end of the month.. failure to keep her word will result in her photo being put back up on the web site ..

But where are the rest of the spanky girl pics danny?

Personally I would wait until she had paid back the money before removing her photo, that would give her some incentive..!!

If this it true I am so dissapointed. I hope it isnt. I was always treated really well by her and she would always pay for everyone who went out for food. She offed her home to me if I wanted. She had no need for that money she runs a really good buisness. I sat with her and saw the money she took in one day.

i dont know what has happened but I just hope it is a miss-understanding.

She has the opportunity to redeem her self Euan but my moneys on the Bitch coming up with an excuse in a few weeks why she hasn't payed any of the money back..

So far I have only heard of ONE RAWAI student giving her money .. perhaps I should also be posting on the Sinbi web site

Update coming in 3 weeks

i cant help but think this might be a bad thing overall.
what is she has a pimp or mafia connections or something like that and you are giving her a bad reputation and taking away business from them? it might cause trouble for your students in the future...

I would have also preferred to wait intill some payment has been made before I removed her photo .. BUT I was asked nicely by the man who gave the money to remove it in good faith as it would effect her doing business @ Phuket in the immediate future and hamper her chances of making any money for future payment.

I have considered the implications of making this thread, what if she perhaps dose knows some mafia type persons to knock me off, easy enough done in Thailand ... for Future students it serves as a warning to stay the fuck away from her ... Perhaps for me she will have me knocked off before I can get her photo put back UP in 3 weeks
I shall not of died in vain if some one was to continue my work & post the photos of the SKANKY bitch for ME

danny,
In your will... Leave me as the internet manager.. Ill relocate asap and show as much commitment as you have.

Thanks...

aww,, i missed the photo..

MOAR pics!! :)

I say she's not Thai at all. I think she might be an Indonesian who speeks a little French also!!!

guys maybe we should talk in too much detail about her specifics until there is some definite proof this wasnt a missunderstanding. It kind of defeats the purpose of Danny taking down the photo.

It was no misunderstanding Euan .. That was VERY clearly determined @ the Police station last week. "the stupid farang gave he the money so she had not broken the law".

As for being from Indonesia .. that is the story she told every one... turns out she is Thai 100%.. according to the police check into her back ground.

She has already admitted to taking the money and that some of the story she told to get it from the farang was a lie and she has agreed to pay the money back in monthly installments.. I think the only misunderstanding in this situation will be @ the end of the month when its time to pay back some of the money.

Is this nasty girl the same girl who has a tailorshop opposite donsmall....? that girl was yelling all the time she was form indonesia and acted as her ass was made of cold. Hanging out with loads of farang and tried to convince everyone she was from a high class family from indonesia... full off shit if you ask me

can i just ask something here to play devils advocate. i have heard who the person who paid her is and i have heard good things about him to be honest. But he didnt know her when i was there. so the earliest he could have started paying her was say early march 2008 and this could only have gone on up until dec 2008. About the time of you post. Which is 9 months give or take 1 or 2. That mena the guy has given her over 2000 pounds sterling a month. I know the exchange rates are bad but come on. Over 2000 pounds a month to live in thailand.

Im not saying these figures are false but this guy should have thought about it.

euan your to nice/young and innocent....let me guess she took you out for dinner a few times didnt she? unfortuntatly, she couldnt scam you yet as your a student...damn..common kid...this chics a gold digger...

maybe your right mate. I honestly dont know. Just sucks thats all. I aint gonna post more replies to this message.

I'm gonna support Euan on this as we were there at the same time and or at least crossed over at the end of his stay and the start of mine. I didn't see the photo but from what has been said believe we are all talking about the same person. I have no idea if this girl scammed the guy in question but I can back up Euan in that when I was out with her she paid for not only my dinner but a good few other students in Banana Corner and also rang the bell a few times in the Lion Bar in Patong. She had nothing to gain from me or the other students doing this. I also met her boyfriend at the time (if this is the guy although he wasn't a student) May, June July '08. She was well known and liked among many of the students male and female, a fiery tempered girl yes, a scam artist no from what I saw.
I have no doubt there are girls scamming farangs in Phuket, and guys the girls for all I know.
To be controversial, if you give £20,000 away to anyone you have more money than you know what to do with. If you perhaps feel insecure enough a girl wants you for your personality that you think you need to splash the cash to get one, then don't be surprised if that is all the one you get is interested in.
I'm not saying this or any other guy deserves to get scammed, but 'buyer' beware and if we are talking about the girl I knew then perhaps it was a case of an opportunity that looked to good to miss at the time but regreted now. I can't imagine many of the career scam artists offering to pay back the money but as Danny says I guess we wait and see if any does come back.
I'm sure I'll get some stick for this but I knew her well enough to feel like Euan this seems a bit wrong until all the facts are known and I'm sure others who were there at the time we were there would agree if they were on this forum now.
I mean no disrespect Danny but felt Euan was a loan voice against a couple who new this girl, but many who didn't.

Tom

She scammed him 100%.. That was confirmed @ the police station before this her photo was ever put on the web site.. Beleive IT or NOt is up to you

This Thread was NOT about proving her guilt or innocence .. its merely to warn ALL future students to beware of her during their visit to RAWAI.

With any luck .. I will soon receive conformation that she has made an effort to return some of the money and I will then deleted this post.
She has been told NOT come to The GYM again.

Dont dlete this post, what about all the other scam girls waiting to get a photo uploaded?

Or was this the only one?

Who's she gonna scam to get the schmucks money? You guys who say she paid for meals and drinks, stop and think where did she get all that money from?

1 2