Phuket, Thailand

Training in the tropics

Living the dream

Rawai Muaythai Camp
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
@ danny

Hows the form man , right ive been sayin this to myself for the last year and a half that i was goin to go and first off it was the usual , wat gym , how long can i afford to go for etc etc first off i was thinkin the tiger gym as it has a good online presentation and all that but now from readin through this forum and lookin through all the rawai vids etc on youtube its got to be rawai for me.now tbh im not a bit fit and will be my first time training at muay thai and like a lot of people sayin their goin to get fit etc i would be the same but i no myself ill defo want more out of it.right im an asmatic but on top of that i smoke , but i honestly think ill be ok as smoking will be out the window before i go as of late im only smokin out of boredum bein honest so i want to go in october-november untill the end of jan-feb.will i need to book in advance to get accomadation at the gym and all that? id like to get the full payment etc out of the way in the next few months so i wont have any money problems coming up to the date i leave for thailand.
cant wait now because the dream is turning into a reality

Re: @ danny

I'll be there, then. Good - I'm not fit either, lol! I have thought of this before, too. Are we allowed to start paying ahead on our trip?

I Look forward to Training with you Craig....

story caig. i think your gonna love it. im not fit fit either but i was talkin to buddy who went there last year and he said it was the best thing he ever did

ahh thats the job cant wait now , just sortin out the visa so i an go onto oz after with missis now and then ill sort the flight's.....ohh i can wait look forward to livin and trainin with ye all

well i think i posted this about a year ago now lol due to work situation i couldnt get over last year but since theirs absolutly no work situation of any sort now im booking my flights for between 10 and 16 of oct for 3 months....hope u still got room for me over guys

sorry man, thailand doesn't exist anymore....

Craig, if you want to book a room and training at Rawai just email Diana at: dcampillo@hotmail.com