Return to Website

BigBands & BigNames

Welcome to the BigBandsandBigNames Message Board. The object of these discussions is to provide folks with an easy way to learn about and discuss big band music and related topics with others over the Internet. Post announcements, ask questions or respond to existing postings. Make sure to type in a descriptive title for your entry in the "Subject" box. Enjoy!

BigBands & BigNames
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Frankie Laine Movies

hello,i remember seeing a few movies with frankie laine and billy daniels back in the1950's,frankie sang "girl in the wood" in one film and billy sang "that old black magic" in another.they were both "b" or supporting films which we always had in those days,i think terry moore was one of the young stars in those films which were always about college students.sorry i cant remember the names of the films but try google search for "films with frankie laine"
good luck

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello,
Im trying to find a movie made by Frankie Laine,
with Billy Daniels. So far I am unable to locate this item. Can any one HELP me? I know they made a couple of films together, and they must be somewhere.
Thanking you in advance,
Carmen.

Re: Re: Frankie Laine Movies

I am trying to locate them also especially Billy Daniels
any help would be most appreciated.
Ray

Re: Re: Re: Frankie Laine Movies

Im trying to find out if you can purchase the movie which Frankie Laine sang "girl in the woods" or even better yet song - any thoughts?