Grant Boddington's World of Hypnosis Forum

I invite all visitors to Grant Boddington's World of Hypnosis to submit questions, answers or comments pertaining to Hypnosis. As I (Grant) receive an email whenever there is a new posting, I'll answer many of the questions myself, but anyone should feel free to offer solutions or comments to any submission to this forum. ENJOY!

Grant Boddington's World of Hypnosis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Conversational Hypnosis

Jenson Jacobs
Has anyone ever had experience with using conversational hypnosis? If so, anyone with some success stories? I've been trying to find techniques on the web but can't find much free information. However, i've been looking into buying the ebook: The Power of Conversational Hypnosis by Igor Ledochowski. Any reviews on the ebook would help a lot too! Thanks!

I'm learning it at the moment. I've gone through all the CD's, and trying to apply things in daily life, but it's hard. I learn better visually and kinisthetically, so the CD's are not a natural learning method for me.

Igor is thorough though. For some people... too thorough. He tells you EVERYTHING, so you can take what you need.

Hope this helps. Al.

Re: Conversational Hypnosis

Also.... Check out this review on Youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRjDk37cdqQ

It's gives a rundown on all the top online teaching systems.

Cheers, Al.