Grant Boddington's World of Hypnosis Forum

I invite all visitors to Grant Boddington's World of Hypnosis to submit questions, answers or comments pertaining to Hypnosis. As I (Grant) receive an email whenever there is a new posting, I'll answer many of the questions myself, but anyone should feel free to offer solutions or comments to any submission to this forum. ENJOY!

Grant Boddington's World of Hypnosis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: i cant get instant induction to work right!

The best thing to do is to get someone to show you.

Have a look at

wwww.hypknowsis.com/IN01-Hypnosis-Induction-Scripts.php

there are examples of instant induction scripts there.

Dave Mason
www.hypknowsis.com

Hi,

there might be several reasons for it, or even a mixture of it. Here are some advices to keep in mind:
1. Act professionally and have an hypnotherapist or stage performer attitude. People need to trust you.

2. Not everyone can be hypnotized on the spot. Stage performers pick natural somnambulists. If the person is not, you might get into troubles with an instant induction. Try longer ones like Dave Elman's.
3. Study different techniques, there's only the best one that fits you.
4. Always do a pretalk to remove the hypnosis myths and get an approval to hypnotize.
5. Do not go straight into hand-press routine, but do more tests with a person like - heavy/light, hand clasp, eye fixation, etc. Remember person needs to follow your suggestions, the more tests you do, the more suggestible he becomes to you.

Hi!
How and where did you study hypnosis?
Was that study effective?
How long will it take to learn?
Please reply.
Thanks,
Jim Kobol
jkobol@yahoo.com