Grant Boddington's World of Hypnosis Forum

I invite all visitors to Grant Boddington's World of Hypnosis to submit questions, answers or comments pertaining to Hypnosis. As I (Grant) receive an email whenever there is a new posting, I'll answer many of the questions myself, but anyone should feel free to offer solutions or comments to any submission to this forum. ENJOY!

Grant Boddington's World of Hypnosis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hypnosis question...

If a person is able to remember there past life in a hypnosis session, can the conscious mind see in there mind perhaps a "place" where that other life used to live or be?... like if the person starts drawing a place, but they have never been there and later on they find out that his past life used to live there...
Is it posible?...
If you guys can send me sites or info. id appreciated a hole lot! :)

thank's!

Re: Past Lives...

Past life regression hypnosis is not like watching a movie. When you go back to a past life you are experiencing one specific situation or event. You might for example experience being in a room with someone ill. There is very little that would allow you to identify where you are or what year it was. Think of what you could tell from your own experience. Take a random moment in your life and ask yourself - if I took a photo of this could someone else tell where it was taken, or what year, or who the people were... etc.

There is a complete session transcript you can read on
www.hypknowsis.com/PLR-Past-Life-Regression-Hypnosis.php

That should answer your question.

Dave Mason
www.hypknowsis.com