TRUTH TALK FORUM:
Return to Website

WELCOME! A place where iron can sharpen iron, where spiritual milk and strong meat may be shared and received by all, where scripture can be expounded, where truth and love may be seen by the world.

To post: email totw@truthonthewb.org from your email address and ask for the password. It will be changed from time-to-time as need arises. Thank you for posting here. God bless.

! ! ! ! Truth Talk Forum ! ! ! !</B>
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
and THANK YOU!!!

Thank you Ken. I blush to think how many posts I have made on your forum. You would not have agreed with many of them yet they were suffered with good humour and you replied firmly but politely. I do appreciate that and respect you for it. May your God bless you.

Thanks too to the other people who talked to me here. I took no offence with the more hostile responses because I know the posts were well meant. But I appreciated the politer replies which were by far the majority.

Best wishes to you all.

Laurie

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

If anyone wants to communicate with me directly on the e-address above I would be delighted to reply.

Laurie

Replying to:

I have discussed with Christians on various forums for over a year now. It has been enjoyable and instructive but I cannot do it for ever so I'm going to stop.

I shall be posting no more new subjects on this forum from now.

I will, of course, respond to any answers/replies/questions made to me on threads already posted so my departure may be gradual.

All the best.

Laurie

Email: mgt.harris@btinternet.com

Re: and THANK YOU!!!

It has been interesting talking to you here Luarie, I do hope you use the information I have posted on the Bible Banter forum, even if you do not get into discussions there.

Best regards, and thenk YOU for your politeness.

Julian.

Replying to:

Thank you Ken. I blush to think how many posts I have made on your forum. You would not have agreed with many of them yet they were suffered with good humour and you replied firmly but politely. I do appreciate that and respect you for it. May your God bless you.

Thanks too to the other people who talked to me here. I took no offence with the more hostile responses because I know the posts were well meant. But I appreciated the politer replies which were by far the majority.

Best wishes to you all.

Laurie

Replying to:

If anyone wants to communicate with me directly on the e-address above I would be delighted to reply.

Laurie

Replying to:

I have discussed with Christians on various forums for over a year now. It has been enjoyable and instructive but I cannot do it for ever so I'm going to stop.

I will, of course, respond to any answers/replies/questions made to me on threads already posted so my departure may be gradual.

All the best.

Laurie

Re: Re: and THANK YOU!!!

Julian,
What is the address for your Bible Banter Forum. I think I might like to audit you there sometime. If you don't mind?
Shabbot Shalom!
seeker

Email: leroy4@bellsouth.net

Re: No more threads from me!

Well I do hope you go th the Bible Banter forum, even if you do not post (I will be checking to see...lol) I have posted a lot of information there. If you are serious that is!(?)

Best regards, Julian.

Replying to:

All the best.

Laurie

COME VISIT US AT WWW.TRUTHONTHEWEB.ORG