TRUTH TALK FORUM:
Return to Website

WELCOME! A place where iron can sharpen iron, where spiritual milk and strong meat may be shared and received by all, where scripture can be expounded, where truth and love may be seen by the world.

To post: email totw@truthonthewb.org from your email address and ask for the password. It will be changed from time-to-time as need arises. Thank you for posting here. God bless.

! ! ! ! Truth Talk Forum ! ! ! !</B>
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Geologists, Chemists and Physicists all wtong then?

and then we have this: Archeology

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

When they date the earth rocks as being many thousands of years old?

I only ask.

Laurie

Replying to:

All Bible students need to realize that in the creation week of Genesis chapter one, you will plainly see that Adam and Eve are indeed only 2 days younger than the sun, moon amd stars. See Genesis 1:14-19. The creation week was a literal 7 sunset to sunset days, about 6,000 years ago. Thus, (Pardon the pun) Blowing evolution out of the water. Also realizing we have no idea when water was created.

Replying to:

One more question which I have asked often with no reply so I'll try again on a separate thread.

I am sure that we all agree that the vast majority of scientists think the evidence for evolution is compelling. I am sure we also agree that scientists are trained to evaluate evidence impartially.

In that case a Creationist owes us an explanation as to why they have gone to spectacularly wrong over evolution. [It is no good replying that the scientists are anti-religion because a good proportion are believers.]

Best wishes

Laurie

COME VISIT US AT WWW.TRUTHONTHEWEB.ORG