TRUTH TALK FORUM:
Return to Website

WELCOME! A place where iron can sharpen iron, where spiritual milk and strong meat may be shared and received by all, where scripture can be expounded, where truth and love may be seen by the world.

To post: email totw@truthonthewb.org from your email address and ask for the password. It will be changed from time-to-time as need arises. Thank you for posting here. God bless.

! ! ! ! Truth Talk Forum ! ! ! !</B>
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angels

Word of God

Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? Matthew 26:53

How many angels could Christ Jesus call?

72,000.00 divided by 12 = 6000.00 **** 6000 equals a legion

THE POWER OF AN ANGEL

And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah. 2Samuel 24:1

And Joab gave up the sum of the number of the people unto the king: and there were in Israel eight hundred thousand valiant men that drew the sword; and the men of Judah were five hundred thousand men 2Samuel 24:9

Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might,

bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. II Peter 2:11

ONE SINGLE ANGEL HAVING THE ABILITY TO DESTROY OVER MILLION MEN.

And God sent an angel unto Jerusalem to destroy it:

and as he was destroying, the LORD beheld, and he

repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed, It is enough, stay now thine hand. And the

angel of the LORD stood by the threshingfloor of Ornan

the Jebusite. 1 Chronicles 21:15

And when the angel stretched out his hand upon Jerusalem

to destroy it, the LORD repented him of the evil,

and said to the angel that destroyed the people,

It is enough: stay now thine hand. And the angel of

the LORD was by the threshingplace of Araunah the

Jebusite. II Samuel 24:16

THE WORD OF GOD AND GOD’S ANGELS

The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place. Psalm 68:17

And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind.

II Samuel 22:11

Seraphim stood above Him, each having six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. Isaiah 6:2

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Psalm 91:4

Then the woman came and told her husband, saying, " A man of God came to me and his appearance was like the appearance of the angel of God, very awesome. And I did not ask him where he came from, nor did he tell me his name. Judges 13:6

Her symbol is her hair “covering” Why

Therefore the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels.

1 Corinthians 11:10

But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. 1 Corinthians 11:3

For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. 1 Corinthians 11:7

Wholeheartedly shared

Spunaway

Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? for riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven. Proverbs 23:5

http://www.biblegateway.com/

COME VISIT US AT WWW.TRUTHONTHEWEB.ORG