TRUTH TALK FORUM:
Return to Website

WELCOME! A place where iron can sharpen iron, where spiritual milk and strong meat may be shared and received by all, where scripture can be expounded, where truth and love may be seen by the world.

To post: email totw@truthonthewb.org from your email address and ask for the password. It will be changed from time-to-time as need arises. Thank you for posting here. God bless.

! ! ! ! Truth Talk Forum ! ! ! !</B>
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
another 'God's Only' End Time Prophet??

This link is to Church of God reporter Pam Dewey's expose on Ralph Stair spiritual leader of Overcomer Ministries R G Stair "Brother Stair" -- "God's End Time Prophet to America"?

link URL-http://www.isitso.org/guide/stair.html

The link in this post is not intended to belittle or undermine the faith of anyone connected to that ministry but rather to encourage any believers in Christ to test and prove all things and to hold fast only that which is good. Men are fallible - God is infallible. Also consider that one cannot believe everything they read nor should they base their judgment on a single source of info(this one included)if other reliable sources are available. Take all things to The Father in prayer. God bless you all.

Email: TruthOnWeb@aol.com

Re: another 'God's Only' End Time Prophet??

Dear Ken,

This may be my last post here.

I have been listening to Brother Stair (no quotation marks) since 1996. He has led me first to Jesus Christ and then out of the darkness of the religious jungle called “Christianity”. He is EXACTLY what he says he is. He is the Last Day Prophet of God. He is the SIGN to this generation of the return of Jesus Christ. He is a man of God. Others have said he is Elijah or one of the Two Witnesses. He has refused to take those titles to himself.

In regards to your false insinuation that he claims to be God’s ONLY prophet…It is a lie. He has refuted that false accusation (1 Tim. 5:19) innumerable times. He maintains contact with at least one other prophet that I know of.

Regarding Ms. Dewey’s “Expose”… Brother Stair is not “God’s End Time Prophet to America”. Brother Stair is God’s end time prophet to the WHOLE WORLD. He is not a “spiritual leader of the Overcomer Ministry”. He is a spiritual leader of the Body of Christ. I have not, and will not, read Ms. Dewey’s expose, so I will comment no further.

Speaking of Exposes… How about if I go and dig up some expose on H. W. Armstrong or and expose on the WWCoG? Will you let me do that? Come on now, let’s have some evenhandedness. Then maybe we will get to the bottom of some of your false doctrines like your false teaching that you can not be born again or that there is no eternal punishment for the ****ed. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Isaaih 66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

So Much for that. The souls in the Lake of Fire do not go poof.

With Faith and Love,
Ron Harvey

Email: rsnm10@hotmail.com

Re: Re: your outburst

Ron, my friend, I think you are reacting a little carnal here.

Did you even read my post with that link? It said "The link in this post is not intended to belittle or undermine the faith of anyone connected to that ministry but rather to encourage any believers in Christ to test and prove all things and to hold fast only that which is good. Men are fallible - God is infallible. Also consider that one cannot believe everything they read nor should they base their judgment on a single source of info(this one included)if other reliable sources are available. Take all things to The Father in prayer. God bless you all."

Do you find anything wrong with this statement?

Then why did you attempt to lash out as a carnal man?

As for your childish instigating: I was never part of the WCoG itself neither did I idolize HWA or place him on any pedestal. So have at it if you care to do an expose.

If you want to debate doctrine I would be happy to oblige - provided its done in love and without spite.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dear Ken,

This may be my last post here.

I have been listening to Brother Stair (no quotation marks) since 1996. He has led me first to Jesus Christ and then out of the darkness of the religious jungle called “Christianity”. He is EXACTLY what he says he is. He is the Last Day Prophet of God. He is the SIGN to this generation of the return of Jesus Christ. He is a man of God. Others have said he is Elijah or one of the Two Witnesses. He has refused to take those titles to himself.

In regards to your false insinuation that he claims to be God’s ONLY prophet…It is a lie. He has refuted that false accusation (1 Tim. 5:19) innumerable times. He maintains contact with at least one other prophet that I know of.

Regarding Ms. Dewey’s “Expose”… Brother Stair is not “God’s End Time Prophet to America”. Brother Stair is God’s end time prophet to the WHOLE WORLD. He is not a “spiritual leader of the Overcomer Ministry”. He is a spiritual leader of the Body of Christ. I have not, and will not, read Ms. Dewey’s expose, so I will comment no further.

Speaking of Exposes… How about if I go and dig up some expose on H. W. Armstrong or and expose on the WWCoG? Will you let me do that? Come on now, let’s have some evenhandedness. Then maybe we will get to the bottom of some of your false doctrines like your false teaching that you can not be born again or that there is no eternal punishment for the ****ed. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Isaaih 66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

So Much for that. The souls in the Lake of Fire do not go poof.

With Faith and Love,
Ron Harvey

Email: totw@truthontheweb.org

COME VISIT US AT WWW.TRUTHONTHEWEB.ORG