TRUTH TALK FORUM:
Return to Website

WELCOME! A place where iron can sharpen iron, where spiritual milk and strong meat may be shared and received by all, where scripture can be expounded, where truth and love may be seen by the world.

To post: email totw@truthonthewb.org from your email address and ask for the password. It will be changed from time-to-time as need arises. Thank you for posting here. God bless.

! ! ! ! Truth Talk Forum ! ! ! !</B>
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I seem to have hit a raw nerve - NOT

Ron,
Don't flatter yourself into thinking that you are smarter than you really are. You have definitely added a lot more to my simply post that was is really there. For your frame of reference, please allow me to quote the exact wording of the post in question ...

"Ron, you condemn yourself, because you too are a liar! Be very careful where you point your finger."

Where do you get the idea that I'm a Catholic from this? For your information, I am not Catholic. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make us all Catholics. That is like a Nazi veiwing everyone who disagrees with them as Jews! So your little assumption that I'm a Catholic is way out in left field.

Second of all, my nerve is always hit when anyone acts like a hypocrite. You have the audacity to call people liars when you also are guilty of lying. Much of what you preach in this forum is all lies. I have pointed several out to you ... including the one about you saying that "no one can bring people to Christ." See this post ...

http://pub31.bravenet.com/forum/2579584272/fetch/264534/

Here is another interesting thing that you said that really adds to my post something that I never said ... "Interesting statment of yours..."because you too are a liar!" Me too?? Me also?? Who then is with me since you are refering to more than one person being a liar?"

What in the world is this? I said that you are just as much of a liar as what you accuse others of. Am I saying that the people that you call liars are liars? That maybe the case. I do not know. I don't know of these people that you are calling a liar. However, I do know that YOU are one for the false doctrine that you are preaching in here.

Oh, by the way, here is the complete quote of that Genesis passage ... "And he said, "Now also let it be according to your words; he with whom it is found shall be my slave, and you shall be blameless."

Thank you, I am blameless in this. You, on the other hand - are not.

Deist

COME VISIT US AT WWW.TRUTHONTHEWEB.ORG