TRUTH TALK FORUM:
Return to Website

WELCOME! A place where iron can sharpen iron, where spiritual milk and strong meat may be shared and received by all, where scripture can be expounded, where truth and love may be seen by the world.

To post: email totw@truthonthewb.org from your email address and ask for the password. It will be changed from time-to-time as need arises. Thank you for posting here. God bless.

! ! ! ! Truth Talk Forum ! ! ! !</B>
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: On Puritanism

Everything that you said could also be said of the Nazis. Only one little problem ... Nazis committed the attrocities of Auschwitz. Just as the Puritans committed the attrocities at Salem.

Don't try to flatter yourself. "Pride goes before a fall".

Deist

Re: Whatever...Other questions to avoid

This last post of yours is very revealing of your nature and character. I can honestly say that I am glad that I have never met you in person. People like you give Christianity a very bad name.

I hope that one day you will change your heart and see the terrible errors of your ways.

Good-day!

Deist

Re: Re: Whatever...Other questions to avoid

Dear Diest,

My nature is that of the Christ you claim to know. My character is as his. You better not ever meet me. I would level you to the ground like Jesus did to the disciples when he said "Oh ye of little faith" and like when he upbraided them for their unbelief and like when he was walking on the water and he would have passed them by. I would have no problem calling you a whited sepulcher. I would hit you with the word of God so hard it would make your head spin. But still, you would not repent of your errors. You highminded...

Christianity is SUPPOSED to have a bad name. Why did Jesus say YOU WILL BE HATED OF ALL--ALL--ALL MEN. Woe unto you if all men speak well of you. If I please men then I can not please God. Ask yourself, if you have the guts, why the salt has lost its savor.

Ron HArvey

Email: rsnm10@hotmail.com

Re: Re: Re: Whatever...Other questions to avoid

You preach more lies ...

You said ... "Christianity is SUPPOSED to have a bad name. Why did Jesus say YOU WILL BE HATED OF ALL--ALL--ALL MEN. Woe unto you if all men speak well of you."

God says: Proverbs 15:20 ... Phillipians 4:8 ... and 1 Timothy 5:10.

Read and repent!

Deist

COME VISIT US AT WWW.TRUTHONTHEWEB.ORG