TRUTH TALK FORUM:
Return to Website

WELCOME! A place where iron can sharpen iron, where spiritual milk and strong meat may be shared and received by all, where scripture can be expounded, where truth and love may be seen by the world.

To post: email totw@truthonthewb.org from your email address and ask for the password. It will be changed from time-to-time as need arises. Thank you for posting here. God bless.

! ! ! ! Truth Talk Forum ! ! ! !</B>
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Is everything evil?

Sure, things not evil ....I can do that(but I will add some religious items too)

How about teaching your son how to fish.

or helping the poor in your community.

You could go camping.

Get off the computer and spend time with your family or help with the housework.

You could shovel the snow on the neighbors driveway.

You should be respecting and giving honor to your parents regardless of if you think they deserve it.

Go swimming.

Being gentle and loving to your wife at all times.

Keep God's holydays with love and proper attitude.

You could work diligently at your shop/office without complaining. Being always grateful.

You could play volleyball.

You could buy cds and games rather than stealing them from "free" downloads.

You could teach your teen how to drive.

You could play a good board game (like Scrabble).

You could return the tool you borrowed from your neighbor last month.

I could really go on .. and on.

Deist, I do not say everything that everybody does is evil. I just expose the roots of some traditions. If it convicts someone -great.

I don't force my beliefs upon others - no matter how strongly I know them to be true.

I scatter seed - some falls on roadside, some on the rocks, some on thorny ground, some on good ground. If you choose to believe different on certain topics thats fine but don't expect me to validate your belief - its not mine its yours. I will speak truth by the spirit and let if convert whom it will. If someone does not agree -I do not condemn them for that is not my place.

There is a loving and merciful God that can judge hearts and minds - let's leave that to him to bless or curse.

Until His Kingdom come I will tell people about sin and the only way to defeat it - through the love of God as manifested in the sacrifice of His Son Jesus our Savior in our place for remission of our sins.

To accept His grace and continue living a holy life in Christ Jesus.

Have a good night.

Email: TruthOnWeb@aol.com

Re: Re: Re: Re: Is everything evil?

Very good Ken.

Humans can convince themselves anything if it convenient...however...If one reads scripture God is clear about what offends Him.

God doesn't tolerate mixing paganism of any kind with worship to Him....good intentions don't matter because His Word is clear and the wisdom of men is foolishness to God.

COME VISIT US AT WWW.TRUTHONTHEWEB.ORG