TRUTH TALK FORUM:
Return to Website

WELCOME! A place where iron can sharpen iron, where spiritual milk and strong meat may be shared and received by all, where scripture can be expounded, where truth and love may be seen by the world.

To post: email totw@truthonthewb.org from your email address and ask for the password. It will be changed from time-to-time as need arises. Thank you for posting here. God bless.

! ! ! ! Truth Talk Forum ! ! ! !</B>
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Read my post again.

Well, at least you admit that it is perfectly fine for her to marry if she wishes. From your post, it did sound as though you were giving her a command to not marry and that was very dangerous. However, since you clarified yourself - that it was only your opinion and carries no weight or spiritual authority, then please accept my humble apology for jumping on your case about it. However, it would be good for you to make such clarifications in the future.

Deist

Good Enough

Dear Deist,

Apology accepted. No hard feelings.

If the woman remains chaste, well. If she marries, she will have trouble, as the Bible says. The choice is hers. I hope she listens to the Spirit and not the flesh.

Ron Harvey

Email: rsnm10@hotmail.com

Re: Good Enough

Now wait a minute ... there you go again making the Bible "God's Word" say something that it really doesn't say. It was Paul's own personal opinion that it was better for HIM to remain unmarried for the sake of his ministry. There is nothing in there about "trouble". I'm married and I don't have any trouble. I know many people who are happily married and don't have any trouble. Are you anti-marriage or something?

Remember, marriage is a God sanction institution.

Deist

COME VISIT US AT WWW.TRUTHONTHEWEB.ORG