TRUTH TALK FORUM:
Return to Website

WELCOME! A place where iron can sharpen iron, where spiritual milk and strong meat may be shared and received by all, where scripture can be expounded, where truth and love may be seen by the world.

To post: email totw@truthonthewb.org from your email address and ask for the password. It will be changed from time-to-time as need arises. Thank you for posting here. God bless.

! ! ! ! Truth Talk Forum ! ! ! !</B>
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Noboby uses the work "hearken" anymore.

We are fools?? For Christ sake. Now hold on just a second ...I didn't call anybody a fool! That's just plain mean. I'm not a mean guy, however, I find it strange that you identify yourself as a "fool for Christ". I think maybe it's people like you that scare me away from going to Church. I mean, I'm a spiritual man and I believe in God and all of that, but religious fanatics scare me. They shoot doctors, hold rattlesnakes and fly airplanes into building....things like that. As a "people" attitudes like that just get us nowhere with the Big Man.....you know? You're not a snake handler are you? If you are...I meany no disrespect above....it was just one of the first fantic-like activities that I could think of.

Well anyway Ken, good on ya for using those other words...you're right..they ARE in the same league as "hearken". I bet you really freak people out in normal conversation.

Take are and have a cold one on me,
Harry S

COME VISIT US AT WWW.TRUTHONTHEWEB.ORG