TRUTH TALK FORUM:
Return to Website

WELCOME! A place where iron can sharpen iron, where spiritual milk and strong meat may be shared and received by all, where scripture can be expounded, where truth and love may be seen by the world.

To post: email totw@truthonthewb.org from your email address and ask for the password. It will be changed from time-to-time as need arises. Thank you for posting here. God bless.

! ! ! ! Truth Talk Forum ! ! ! !</B>
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Woe (Part Two)

Woe to you brow beaters who threaten torture by eternal fire for those who do not heed your words and adopt your beliefs. You, who claim to know of the Lord. No father torments his children that loves them, least of all our Father, God the Creator, who loves us most of all. His Truth is assured and His discipline is fair, for He knows those things which we cannot, and His wisdom loves us, truly. Continue preaching your lies and you will burn away to nothing at the center of the Earth, come the end of these empty days.

Woe to you hypocrites that speak the words of your chosen ones, but close your ears to God's message when it comes. He speaks through dreams and signs, words that are whispered to the heart, but you have shut yourselves off from these as men have instructed you to. For this, you are doomed to follower your elders into the grave where neither the Word of God, nor the words of men will reach you again. Woe to you all, and good riddance if you do not repent. The beast will have served us all well come your demise and return to dust.

Such is the breadth and power and timeless depth of God's wisdom. Know also that His Love is as endless and hear this simple message sent to you across the centuries, that you might be saved:

These are the times spoken of in Revelations.

Keep your faith if it is strong and true. Strengthen your faith if it is weak. Fix your faith if it has gone astray. Obtain faith if you have none. There is no time to waste, because the Lord will not be fooled by those who claim to be saving souls when only He saves souls. He will not be fooled by those who claim to know Truth; those who point at their holy books but worship their own egos, opinions and beliefs over the Word of God.

His Word is spoken daily in our hearts, if only we would listen to that Word instead of our desires and egos.

Look around you. Stop focusing on what man has created and begin again to appreciate those things which God has created. His church is the sky and His temple our souls. His one true love is a faithful heart, so do not stray from the path if you have been true.

Many centuries ago I loved a Man who showed us, through the Spirit of our Lord that was with Him, that our Father knows the secret to Life Eternal. He was right, and to that you now have a witness. Believe. Be faithful in obedience and you will not perish. This from one who knows that it is true, one who truly loves you. All glory to the Father. Amen

John, disciple of Christ, servant of our Lord.

Re: Woe (Part Two)

Dear John,

I do not write with the intent of strife. My hope is to find those who truly love the Lord Jesus and his word. I see that you know that the gate is narrow and there be few that find it. Very few. For this is the woe upon this world. God has called his people and the rest are shut out.

I do have a question; what is the meaning of the mysterious numbers that you put at the end of your post?

I have never been much of a mathematician.

With Faith and Love,
Ron HArvey

Email: rsnm10@hotmail.com

COME VISIT US AT WWW.TRUTHONTHEWEB.ORG