TRUTH TALK FORUM:
Return to Website

WELCOME! A place where iron can sharpen iron, where spiritual milk and strong meat may be shared and received by all, where scripture can be expounded, where truth and love may be seen by the world.

To post: email totw@truthonthewb.org from your email address and ask for the password. It will be changed from time-to-time as need arises. Thank you for posting here. God bless.

! ! ! ! Truth Talk Forum ! ! ! !</B>
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee"

I believe greatly in spending time with the Lord because only through fellowship with God can we be successful and at peace in this life that is constantly throwing challenges our way. The Bible declares in Isaiah 26:3 "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee." If life is getting overwhelming and you don't know what to do; go to the One who holds the universe in the palm of His hand and you will find the peace that surpasses all understanding. (Philippians 4:6-7)

Many people have the wrong mentality and think, "Who am I to think I can get close to God." That is the wrong mentality because the Apostle Paul addresses the virtue in pursuing to know God as he writes in Philippians 3:10 which declares, "That I may know Him, and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being made conformable unto His death."

Never think that God is unreachable for the Bible declares in Jeremiah 29:12-14 "You will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. And I will be found by you, says the Lord..." We can know the Lord intimately and be in tune with what His will is for our life, but it will take an investment of prayer, fasting, reading God's Word and the discipline to live a holy life before the Lord. The result will consist of treasures untold for living the life that God commands us to live.

Never allow the enemy to make you think it is not profitable to get close to the Lord. With Jesus, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. In Him there is fullness of Joy and peace that surpasses all understanding. Whoever comes to Jesus Christ finds the peace, freedom, blessings, and Love that is from everlasting to everlasting. (John 8:36) (Psalm 103:17)

Love In Christ Jesus,
Brenna~~
Pathfinder2Jesus

Email: brenna_bronte@hotmail.com

Re: "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee"

Hi B,

Thanks for that, Sister.

I hope things are well at home.

Love in Christ, Ken

Email: TruthOnWeb@aol.com

COME VISIT US AT WWW.TRUTHONTHEWEB.ORG