TRUTH TALK FORUM:
Return to Website

WELCOME! A place where iron can sharpen iron, where spiritual milk and strong meat may be shared and received by all, where scripture can be expounded, where truth and love may be seen by the world.

To post: email totw@truthonthewb.org from your email address and ask for the password. It will be changed from time-to-time as need arises. Thank you for posting here. God bless.

! ! ! ! Truth Talk Forum ! ! ! !</B>
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Why WHY Why WHY Why WHY?

Here's something to chew on Sherlock:

If you are wrong, then wouldn't you be a liar? Yet, you do not know for sure if you are right or wrong, you only feel sure because that is what you believe. Be careful where you step, doggie poop lies in the shadows, and if God is real, then you are a liar after all. Your words may betray you.

I'm a bit curious - If the Scriptures prove correct, and you wake up in the resurrection of the wicked, HOW will you feel then? Just a little bit stupid? Dumbfounded? Angry? One thing is for sure, you will wish you weren't in that position. Now is the time to make sure, it will be too late otherwise. I bet you don't care though, but you will when that day happens. So tell us, how will you feel IF that day happens and you are doomed because of your stubborness?

Ahhhhh.............your question would be to reverse this lovely picture. What if that day doesn't happen? No big loss. I would never know, would I? But if it does happen, you lose, not me. I like my odds much better than yours. You might lose. Want to research your position just a bit further, you know, just in case??? You certainly wouldn't want to be wrong, would you???

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

CAN I SATISFY YOUR INQUIRIES BY STATEING THAT
THE THEORY THAT 'GOD IS'IS JUST A THEORY.AND THAT THE CHURCH TOOK IT UPON ITSELF[UNELECTED]TO ADVOCATE THIS THEORY AS FACT.THEREBYE MISLEADING THE PUBLIC FOR
A FEW THOUSAND YEARS,AND MAKING A LOT OF MONEY AND CAUSING VERY MANY SICKENING AND REPULSIVE WARS.
THE CHURCH 'PACKAGED' THIS THEORY VERY WELL.

WHAT AND HOW, HUMAN LIFE GOT ON THIS PLANET IS STILL UP FOR QUESTIONING AND INVESTIGATION.

UNLIKE THE CHURCH, I AM NOT TELLING LIES. JOHN

Re: Why did God give scientist brains that tell them there is no God?

I think that this is a more appropriate question.

COME VISIT US AT WWW.TRUTHONTHEWEB.ORG