TRUTH TALK FORUM:
Return to Website

WELCOME! A place where iron can sharpen iron, where spiritual milk and strong meat may be shared and received by all, where scripture can be expounded, where truth and love may be seen by the world.

To post: email totw@truthonthewb.org from your email address and ask for the password. It will be changed from time-to-time as need arises. Thank you for posting here. God bless.

! ! ! ! Truth Talk Forum ! ! ! !</B>
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seeking info on Feast-Keepers in West Virginia

Hello;

This is my first time to visit this site and I don't think I know anyone here, nor do any of you know me, probably, although I have a writing on my website by Brian Hoeck, whom I'm sure most of you are familiar with. The article is called 'The Great Commission Addition' and is very informative and useful when definining the proper methods of Baptism. For your information/edification it can be viewed at:
http://www.dimensionsoftruth.org/Addition.htm

But now to the real subject at hand.. I live and minister in the State of West Virginia but I don't have any contact with anyone here who keeps the Feasts. The few of us who gather together locally are desiring to the Keep the Feast of Tabernacles this year but we are kind of undecided yet as to whether we should just have it here at home or whether there is some place semi-locally where we could go and enjoy some good fellowship with others of like precious faith. We are also Sabbath-keepers - most of us that is, and the ones who don't have that conviction also don't have any problems with it.

So, does anyone know of a fellowship in West Virginia or even South Western PA, or South Eastern Ohio where we might consider attending the upcoming Feast?

Thanks;

Robert Burgess

http://www.dimensionsoftruth.org/phpBBS2

Email: apostle3@peoplepc.com

Re: Seeking info on Feast-Keepers in West Virginia

Hello Mr Burgess,
Yes, there ar eseveral Feast Sights within your area. Here is a short list:

West Virginia--Huntington: Glen or Lee Ann Sanders, Rt. 23, Box 195-A, Branchland, W.Va. 25506, leeannsanders1_1999@yahoo.com.

Virginia--Virginia Beach: CGIC, (401) 247-2728, Tom Fitzpatrick, fitztom@earthlink.net.

Pennsylvania--Bedford: Philadelphia Church Bedford, (866) 898-2053, Homer Kizer (pastor), Patty Farr, Box 195, Stonefort, Ill. 62987, www.thephiladelphiachurch-stonefort.org. Harrisburg: LCG, (704) 844-1970, P.O. Box 3810, Charlotte, N.C. 28227, www.cogl.org/fot2003.

Heartland Fellowship, Middletown, Ohio, (513) 777-8260, Leon Neubert, gentlelen@fuse.net, www.heartlanders.us.

United Christian Ministries (Ray Wooten) will again be at the Sevierville Civic Center and Community Center in Sevierville, Tennessee. If you would like to receive an area housing and attractions booklet and map, contact United Christian Ministries, PO Box 1505, Pelham, AL 35124; 888-985-9066, E-mail: ucm3821@aol.com, website: www.unitedchristianministries.com

Hope this helps. Other sights are out there but most are not listed with a registry of any sort. Before committing to a sight it is adviseable to check the calendar dates of each - some vary depending upon their curretn understanding of the Biblical calendar. The dates of the web sight for TOTW are good nationwide with varying groups, but it's always good to ask first.

Again, hope this info helps.

dwlacey

Email: dwlacey@adelphia.net

COME VISIT US AT WWW.TRUTHONTHEWEB.ORG