TRUTH TALK FORUM:
Return to Website

WELCOME! A place where iron can sharpen iron, where spiritual milk and strong meat may be shared and received by all, where scripture can be expounded, where truth and love may be seen by the world.

To post: email totw@truthonthewb.org from your email address and ask for the password. It will be changed from time-to-time as need arises. Thank you for posting here. God bless.

! ! ! ! Truth Talk Forum ! ! ! !</B>
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Companion

And why would God specifically makes sure we knew He "is NOT a man, nor the Son of man"?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

In Zec.13:7 fellow is Strong's 5997.

Zec13:7- fellow =5997 `amiyth aw-meeth' from a primitive root meaning to associate; companionship; hence (concretely) a comrade or kindred man:--another, fellow, neighbour.

This shows a closness, but says the man who is My fellow. Here I think companion is the more appropriate definition of the word fellow. This offers no proof that Messiah & Father are equals.

I believe that this verse is also used as a prophecy of the Messiah.

Psa 45:7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Psa. 45:7- fellows =2270 chaber khaw-bare' from 2266; an associate:--companion, fellow, knit together.

Now we are faced with questions!
Who is God, who is thy God? And who are the fellows who Messiah are anointed above?

Not necessarily denying Messiah deity, but trying to prove all things

Shabbot Shalom!
seeker

COME VISIT US AT WWW.TRUTHONTHEWEB.ORG