TRUTH TALK FORUM:
Return to Website

WELCOME! A place where iron can sharpen iron, where spiritual milk and strong meat may be shared and received by all, where scripture can be expounded, where truth and love may be seen by the world.

To post: email totw@truthonthewb.org from your email address and ask for the password. It will be changed from time-to-time as need arises. Thank you for posting here. God bless.

! ! ! ! Truth Talk Forum ! ! ! !</B>
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"One Foot On A Banana Peel..."

Hello Everybody!! My name is Jane Harber, and I am the author of a new book called "One Foot On A Banana Peel..." "One Foot..." is about grief, and the HOPE that God can bring through times of trauma and tragedy. I believe this is an anointed work of God, and that it will help many, if not all, of your readers.

I was referred to this site by Brenna. Brenna has given me permission to share the following with you:

Hello Everyone,

My friend, Jane Harber has written a book that I highy reccomend. It tells of the many ups and downs of life and how she, with the help of God came through the many trials that she was faced with when her husband died and she was left with two children and a whole different life. This is one book that everyone should read that will give you faith and hope that God is there for you.

Thanks everyone and enjoy reading this great book of encouragement. Get one for a friend also. It would make a great gift. Thank you.
In His Service,
Brenna

The following is a little information about "One Foot On A Banana Peel..."

“One Foot On A Banana Peel ...”
…is now available everywhere!!

Author Jane Harber has written a book for all to read. The book is entitled, “One Foot On A Banana Peel ... Looking Through Grief ... To The God Of All Comfort.” “One Foot ...” concerns the topic of grief. More specifically, it deals with the HOPE that God can bring through times of traumas and tragedies.

There is so much pain in this world. Afflictions and heartaches come abruptly, and try to steal away our hopes and dreams. Grief and depression weigh heavily on our hearts. “One Foot ...” is a description of grief, and an expression of the hope and healing that lies beyond trauma and tragedy. It offers insight into:

* The Biblical perspective of grief

* What hope IS and what it is NOT

* Contending with God over pain and suffering

* The difference between “reality” and “truth,” and how this can affect our choices in times of grief and depression.

Jane became intimately acquainted with grief after the death of her husband in 1988. In the 15 years that followed, sixteen additional immediate family members and friends had passed away. “As deep as the pain goes,” Jane says, “so deep goes the love and grace of God to bring healing. When you feel like you have ‘one foot on a banana peel,’ place your other foot in the hand of God. It’s the safest place there is to be.”

“One Foot On A Banana Peel ...” can be purchased through your local bookstore. If they don’t have “One Foot…” already on their shelves, they can order it for you from Spring Arbor or Ingram. (If they have trouble finding it, tell them to check Spring Arbor’s “I-page.” They’ll find it there.) You can also order “One Foot…” from the publisher … on line at www.xulonpress.com, or by calling toll-free 1-866-381-BOOK (2665). On line purchases can also be made through Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, Borders.com, Target.com, Walmart.com, BooksAMillion.com, eCampus.com, Parable.com, and many others. The Christmas season is coming up soon … order one for your loved ones and friends! And while you’re at it … pass this message around to everyone you know, and let’s plant the “seeds” of HOPE … together!!

e-mail: onefootonabananapeel@hotmail.com

GOD BLESS!!

Email: jeharber@cleansed.net

COME VISIT US AT WWW.TRUTHONTHEWEB.ORG